A reason why ProgPower is REALLY SPECIAL

I know that all you have to do is make a time and financial commitment to be at the show, but I still feel it is an honor just to attend.

No unfortunately time and financial commitments are not the only things. They are up there, but no, there are many other factors that prevent one from attending unfortunately.

Edit: Nevermind, I don't want to bring unnecessary negativity into this thread, my bad. This post can be deleted.

Speaking as one of Nightwish's sponsors that year, that performance and the touching backstory with Marc B. is one of the things in my lifetime I'm proudest to have been a part of. Truly unforgettable. I still hear from Georgene Brueland about once a year.

I'll never forget, watching the show from the side of the stage (back then, sponsors were allowed), not knowing the story behind Marc B.'s presence yet, looking out at the venue packed with Nightwish fans for their first-ever US performance, then turning to Glenn and saying "We're making a lot of dreams come true tonight!"
And Glenn responded "I'd be happy, if I wasn't crying."

As I said, truly unforgettable.
rose.gif

Where the hell did you get that from? Glenn already has all the bands confirmed and so forth.
I am haoppy to be wrong about this. There's this crazy, baseless rumor spreading around FB that there might not be another PPUSA. I was pretty sure it was false, but i just wanted to make sure. I realize that all the bands for XII have already been sponsored and confirmed. WHEW! (Breathes loud sigh of relief!):kickass:

Speaking as one of Nightwish's sponsors that year, that performance and the touching backstory with Marc B. is one of the things in my lifetime I'm proudest to have been a part of. Truly unforgettable. I still hear from Georgene Brueland about once a year.

I'll never forget, watching the show from the side of the stage (back then, sponsors were allowed), not knowing the story behind Marc B.'s presence yet, looking out at the venue packed with Nightwish fans for their first-ever US performance, then turning to Glenn and saying "We're making a lot of dreams come true tonight!"
And Glenn responded "I'd be happy, if I wasn't crying."

As I said, truly unforgettable.
rose.gif
Thanks, Paul! You helped make a music dream of mine come true that night! That is still my top PPUSA highlight to this very day!:headbang::kickass: