A Sound of Thunder made it to CNN

so I could just tell you that someone was a jerk and you would believe me huh? You don't need any proof? Wow....that is pretty sad.

What are you looking for? X-rays of broken bones? Old pictures of bruises? Psychologist bills?

Nope...my only issue with her is she say so much stupid stuff and gets upset when called out on it.

So you become a giant wanker instead of, I dunno, putting her on ignore? Why not just...I don't know...stfu?

What are you looking for? X-rays of broken bones? Old pictures of bruises? Psychologist bills?

So you become a giant wanker instead of, I dunno, putting her on ignore? Why not just...I don't know...stfu?

You're talking to a dude who looks for any excuse to put me down. Seriously, he was talking shit about me on Blabbermouth, of all places. Once again, calling me an "attention whore", which is funny because I'm in a band and that's kind of my job.

Again, fairly certain anyone who spends this much energy complaining about someone is secretly in love with them.

Maybe not so secret.

It's like the kid throwing gum at the girl in his class, except instead of gum he throws words at his computer.

I'm just speculating, but I think that this is all evidence that he might have a monster crush on me.

Which is totally fine, mind you.

Far from it. See this is your issue right here....you think anyone who says something against you has a crush on you or are some bitter person in life. This is why you will never be taken serious. You are not able to take any debate serious because you think this. Just because I find you obnoxious in every way possible and a person who is so attention starved that they say so much stuff in public and contradicts themselves constantly means that I must have a huge crush on you. You know what...you are the farthest in what I look for in a girl.

It is acting this way is what will always hold back your band sadly. You are making your band all about you and nothing else sadly enough.

I basically find you to be a repugnant human not worthy of consideration but every time I read the inanity you spew I don't freak the fuck out. What's your hangup?

You're talking to a dude who looks for any excuse to put me down. Seriously, he was talking shit about me on Blabbermouth, of all places. Once again, calling me an "attention whore", which is funny because I'm in a band and that's kind of my job.

Again, fairly certain anyone who spends this much energy complaining about someone is secretly in love with them.

Maybe not so secret.

It's like the kid throwing gum at the girl in his class, except instead of gum he throws words at his computer.

I can think of a million bands that would say otherwise...I know serious musicians who would say they are not in a band to be an "attention whore", they are in a band to make music.

Glad to see you have your priorities in place. Congrats on a bright future.

I just opened this thread to say I thought it was a fine story and congrats! I didn't read every single word in the thread, but jesus how some people love to bring the hate. WTF?

Anyway, more power to ya Nina and I hope Brazen Angel gets to share the stage with you guys again sometime in the future!

You think anyone who says something against you has a crush on you or are some bitter person in life.

I don't understand why you have such a huge issue with a musician trying to bring exposure to your band. The only possible reason is that you ARE a bitter person in life. You're taking time out of your day to trash talk someone who is doing nothing to you, personally, for absolutely no personal gain.

I'm trying to think of why you might do this, besides the fact that you're a really bitter person, but I don't think happy people spend this much time on the internet putting down other people.

Let me put this another way. You are a grown man picking a fight with a girl nearly half your age because...?

...more power to ya Nina and I hope Brazen Angel gets to share the stage with you guys again sometime in the future!

Thanks bro, that would be awesome!

I don't understand why you have such a huge issue with a musician trying to bring exposure to your band. The only possible reason is that you ARE a bitter person in life. You're taking time out of your day to trash talk someone who is doing nothing to you, personally, for absolutely no personal gain.

I'm trying to think of why you might do this, besides the fact that you're a really bitter person, but I don't think happy people spend this much time on the internet putting down other people.

Let me put this another way. You are a grown man picking a fight with a girl nearly half your age because...?

Thanks bro, that would be awesome!

because you put it out there for all to see. My personal opinion means nothing. It is my opinion. What I say on blabbermouth and everywhere else has nothing to do with my points on your article and what you are saying here. You are the one that bought them into play here.

My main point is that you stand behind the book that is about empowering women musicians but then say it is OK to sell your body and sex appeal to sell your music? Everything that said book was trying to get past. You are hypocrite. You can't do both. I know a lot of women in music who would be sad to see the display you are putting on just to sell a few CD's. Basically you are up there with Butcher Babies then...a novelty act to use a girls body to sell something. Wouldn't you rather use talent to sell your stuff?

A couple quick comments from the banjo player:

1) CNN comments section is always filled with horrible comments. That has very little to do with the content of the article.

2). Nobody thinks Alice Cooper is a necrophiliac. Just because we have a song called "Kill That Bitch" doesn't mean Nina doesn't support women. She's just playing a character in that song, no different from Queen of Hell.

Here's the problem though. The average person that reads CNN is going to find that as hypocritical. I know it isn't and people on this board know that, but that's how people will look at it.

I don't understand how you can possibly see my pictures and think I'm trying to sell sex, but okay.

This is basically what I've gotten from my experience with you.

Okay. I've known Bob for years. I used to get pissed at him all the time (bordering on intense dislike initially), but over the years I've learned to understand the guy.

I honestly think Bob's getting chewed out unfairly on here. At first he merely made an opinion about using the weight loss article to promote the band. I totally see where he's coming from. It's good you lost weight Nina, but for this to be a way to promote a band just seems weird to me as well. There should be another way to go about it. I don't think what he said was honestly that bad. He's a brutally honest guy, but if you actually reread his initial comment it was in no way malicious, just pointing out that the band shouldn't have been mentioned, while also talking about the sensationalism that journalists get obsessed with sometimes.

He has a right to his opinion, but I think he was unfairly ganged up on for a mild criticism. As a result, he blew up the issue more just like you did. If you're a musician and a voice for a band, you need to be able to take it and understand the point of view of what he said. He also isn't the only one to question why the band was brought up.

I don't understand how you can possibly see my pictures and think I'm trying to sell sex, but okay.

This is basically what I've gotten from my experience with you.

see again you are not looking at what I say...you are stuck thinking that people who don't agree with you all have secret crushes on you. You again are totally avoiding what we were talking about. What is your take on the book "Not Just Tit's In A Corset" then and the struggle female musicians have in the metal scene being taken serious if you are here saying it is ok to use your body to sell CD's when so many have tried to break the stereotype of that. I mean there are a lot of hard working female musicians out there right now who work to overcome this and here you are saying it is ok. You seem to
want to do anything you want as long as you can promote yourself as a "entertainer".

You need to get over it. Not everyone has a crush on you. It isn't about that. It is about your statements you make in public and then play victim when someone says something that calls you out. It seems this whole article on CNN was deep down about your band and nothing else in the end. Basically saying...here is a sob story...you can only know part of it but hey...I am in a band. Check us out. But then get mad when people comment about the actually story.

I have seen a lot of bands come and go over the decades. These types of things usually never work out. It becomes the footnote in their career when you look through the used bins at CD shops when you come across the bands CD there and you say.."oh yeah, this is that band with that member who was....[insert issue]."

You seem to want all this credibility in the music scene and will do anything to get it sadly. It is a slippery slope.

I've been in the studio all day watching our drummer Chris record drums for the next album. Forcing a guitarist to listen to a drummer for this long...this thread is all that has kept me from jumping out the window.

...you are here saying it is ok to use your body to sell CD's when so many have tried to break the stereotype of that.

lolwat.

I've been in the studio all day watching our drummer Chris record drums for the next album. Forcing a guitarist to listen to a drummer for this long...this thread is all that has kept me from jumping out the window.

This is musicians living the dream, bro.

Look at these sexy photos I'm using to sell CDs...

971458_259115350894644_2131453130_n.jpg

Mph, yeah, lookit' that theremin...

Nina-Osegueda-by-Duy-Tran-012013.jpg

So hawt, you can see my shoulders and a naked armpit...

550x550-99575DEA-5FBE-4F86-9B1863884C132D51.jpg

Look at the way I brazenly push out my chest... I'll bet I'm wearing a bra of some kind underneath...

7038009541_af2e3ccb1d_z.jpg

So much arm with stretch marks...