After the pre-party

Leopard

Aug 4, 2002
New Jersey
www.leopardslair.net
Is everyone here (especially the people I know) planning to do anything after the pre-party? My boss won't let me take Thursday off. I had planned to fly to Atlanta on Thursday night, and I was hoping to go to the end of the pre-party, but with the way things are going to be, that won't be possible. Will getting there on Thursday be a waste of time and money, or are people going to do stuff afterward? I'm a night person and stay up late, so even if the pre-party ends late, I'd still go out.

Beth

Nope, nothing goes on after the pre party at all. Everyone just goes back to their respective hotels and goes to bed like good little boys and girls :loco:

Bear

We usually just have group sex in the hotel room and go to sleep.

Try to keep things pretty simple, really...don't want to overdo it...

Rock on!

Leopard said:
Is everyone here (especially the people I know) planning to do anything after the pre-party? My boss won't let me take Thursday off. I had planned to fly to Atlanta on Thursday night, and I was hoping to go to the end of the pre-party, but with the way things are going to be, that won't be possible. Will getting there on Thursday be a waste of time and money, or are people going to do stuff afterward? I'm a night person and stay up late, so even if the pre-party ends late, I'd still go out.

Beth

A bunch of us piled into a couple of cabs and went to the Cheetah last year, and I'm sure that'll happen again this year. :)

~Christina

Bear said:
Nope, nothing goes on after the pre party at all. Everyone just goes back to their respective hotels and goes to bed like good little boys and girls :loco:

Bear

Well, Bear, myself, Zilla, and NUMEROUS other people just love Big Cats!!!! Namely Cheetahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :p

So are we on Bear!!!!!!!!! lol

Shane DuBose said:
Well, Bear, myself, Zilla, and NUMEROUS other people just love Big Cats!!!! Namely Cheetahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :p

So are we on Bear!!!!!!!!! lol

Of course bro!!

Bear

As long as I don't get bitched out for having fun this time :Smug:

Stardust2112 said:
A bunch of us piled into a couple of cabs and went to the Cheetah last year, and I'm sure that'll happen again this year. :)

~Christina
Yep, count me in again...although this time, I better get my lapdance! :Smokedev:

Alicia

I'm sure that after 16 hours on the f****ng plane, I'll be in desperate need of a LOT of beers, and if I'm capable of saying anything coherrent after that, it'll probably be "bring me the whores" ... so anyone who see me lying somewhere on the pavewalk, PLEASE get me down to Cheetah's, thanks!

c.