Angels don't kill vs Banned from heaven

Which is better, Angels don't kill or Banned from heaven?

• Angels Don't Kill

Votes: 93 54.4%
  • Banned From Heaven

Votes: 78 45.6%

• Total voters

Sulo Seppä

Sep 6, 2006
Which is your favourite?

For me.. I would probably say Banned from heaven, but they both kick ass.

Angels Dont Kill for me !!!

the Song it self is better than Banned from heaven i find !

but the Guitars in Banned wins over Angel Dont kill for me

@people: Now I beg you, please don't start with ''it's Angels Don't Kill/Punch Me I Bleed remix''-like things. Of course reminds of Angels Don't Kill and Punch Me I Bleed, it's a slow Bodom song, so it'll sound Alike, but at the same time I find it so different.

@Eli: the song is posted on their official myspace if you don't know.

Banned From Heaven. I never liked ADK that much, mostly because of the Chorus.

Banned from heaven!
But Angels don't kill kicks ass too!
Both one of my favorite bodom songs!

Wow ! BFH was a very positive surprise ! The intro had a bit of gothenburg- thingy in it and overall the song was very fresh and still familiar. I liked it a lot !

There is no doubt in my mind that Angels Don't Kill is MUCH better. Sorry for sounding pretentious, but I don't need to listen to the new song many times to make a fair judgment.

There is no doubt for me that Angels Don't Kill is MUCH better. Sorry for sounding pretentious, but I don't need to listen to the new song many times to make a fair judgment.

fixd.

People, I keep saying but anyone seems to read: before posting, think that your opinion is just that, an opinion, and it's as worth as all others, son don't post things like they are the truth if they're not facts, and ADK beeing better than BFH is for sure not a fact, as well as it's not a fact if someone says that BFH is better than ADK. It's just a matter of tastes, and two people that one likes ADK and the other BFH will never get to an agreement, because each one will think that their's is better. I mean, for example you Altitudes, this way of acting is what you kept bashing Joonas for, and now you are acting the same, and I don't say it because of this individual post nor only because of you. The ''the old one was better'' thing is becoming more and more popular in this thread each day, and it's rally anoying, there's people that doesn't even give a chance the new stuff.