Another Kamelot tour?

I will be at the Masq in the ATL next Saturday. It may be because I have only seen the band once but I am very stoked to see Kamelot perform a full set, Delain and Eklipse are very sweet icing to boot! I also sprung for the VIP experience. Meeting the band will be great but early entry privileges is also very welcome.

They put on an excellent show last Friday. The second show I was going to go to that was going to have me leave Kamelot a little early cancelled, so I stayed until the end. Actually flad I stayed until the end as it was the highlight with great crowd sing-a-longs. Safe to say the crowd has fully accepted Tommy.

Kamelot were amazing in Anaheim on Saturday. Just like Symphony X, all the grousing about setlist variety goes out the window when you see them perform. They are so amazing live and Tommy was spot on. They did play Edenecho for us, which was not really played much on this leg.

I sprung for the Meet and Greet for the first time ever. The band was very cool and while there were a ton of people, I did not feel too rushed. I mentioned to Tommy that we were flying to Atlanta to see SW perform Mercy Falls. He said it would be great, and now they just had to practice it. Also he mentioned what a great line-up Prog Power had next year and specifically mentioned Pain of Salvation. So he seems on board and excited, now we all just have to wait 11+ months :)

Kamelot was great as always last night here in Dallas.

Tommy definitely does bring a fresh approach and energy to some of those songs that some of us were rather meh over.. I'd still rather hear a lot more from Karma and Epica, but he made The Human Stain palatable for me. :)

Those braids of Sean's are just too much, though.. :)

I should note that when the keyboard player from Epica that's filling in for Oliver played his solo and segued into the chorus of "Wander", that sent chills down my spine.. especially when half of us recognized it and started singing along. :)