Any Band Signings Planned?

Static Acts

Apr 19, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.pratherproductions.com
Does anyone know if there are any formal band signings scheduled yet?

Who would you all like to meet at a signing? Personally, I'd much rather bump into them at the beer garden!

I think I would enjoy meeting Kai Hansen. I got hooked onto Helloween back during the Keeper I album, and got to see them live with Anthrax and Exodus.

I would like to thank Kai personally for improving his vocals! I'm sure you've heard Helloween's "Walls of Jericho"...yikes! :eek:

Can't wait to meet all of you crazy people!

Michael

It is strictly the choice of each individual band. I provide 30 mins during change overs for bands to do "official signings." Otherwise, they mingle as they see fit.

Glenn

Is there an indication as to what the bands are willing to sign? Should we bring our Angra CDs, for example, so Angra can sign the CD booklets? Likewise with the other bands and corresponding CDs.

Or is there a going to be a concert program perhaps?

:)

There will be a concert program. You just gave me a good idea actually... I will make some "signature" pages where there will be room to get band pages signed!

If you want any CDs signed I would recommend bringing them. Last year the fan>band relationship was quite awesome!

At the show last year, I had the opportunity to meet several bands as they mingled with the crowds. I wasn't familiar with most of them, but enjoyed getting to know some new sounds, and the people behind the music.
Of particular note was the second night, when my 13 yr old son (a beginning bassist) and myself was able to hang out for over an hour with the fellas from Steel Prophet. They were all very cordial and willing to talk and give my son music advice.
We also got to meet some of the guys from Angel Dust, got signings from Evergrey, and I was able to interview D.C. Cooper for my struggling fanzine.
If you're interested, check it out here:
http://www.metalprovider.com/soulsofchaos
But be warned, I haven't updated the site since before Christmas. Real life can be such a bitch sometime. :bah:

This year, I'd love to be able to simply shake the hands of members of Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Edguy, and ... hell, everyone else! for giving us all such great music through the years.
And of course, shake the hand of the legendary Glenn Harveston for making it all possible! :heh:

Take care and STAY TRUE!!!

~Hoyt Parris

Originally posted by MetalAges
There will be a concert program. You just gave me a good idea actually... I will make some "signature" pages where there will be room to get band pages signed!

If you want any CDs signed I would recommend bringing them. Last year the fan>band relationship was quite awesome!

Signature pages is a great idea. Still, I think I'm going to bring my CD booklets and a 'metallic' ink pen.