Any "Old School" Helloween fans here?

Oh yeah.. I love Helloween, past and present. A friend of mine says he doesn't like to ask my opinion about Helloween stuff because I'm a "fangirl" :lol: I don't think PBGA and Chameleon are THAT bad, unless you compare them to Keeper 1 & 2, they do have some great songs like The Chance, Mankind, Someone's Crying, Giants or I Believe.

Just saw Helloween and Gamma Ray last Saturday, front row :D Both bands were absolutely amazing, Andi is such a great frontman and he delivered a great vocal performance. March of Time and A Tale That Wasn't Right were awesome. This is definitely the best concert I've been to, after Iron Maiden in February. :kickass:

Thanks for the tips on "T.O.T.O and Master of the rings".I was always wondering if there was any later worthy material that could come close to the old stuff.

Thanks for the tips on "T.O.T.O and Master of the rings".I was always wondering if there was any later worthy material that could come close to the old stuff.

Actually and with all due respect to the classic Keepers I found TOTO and BTR far superior. Excpet for "Chameleon" and PBGA I have all their albums and after years of listening to them I definitively found the early Deris era more appealing than the Kiske era.

You might wanna check out the last one too. I'd say it's their best one since The Time Of The Oath.

Hell yeah it is!!! :headbang:

As Long As I Fall!

I followed these guys all the way through. Outside of a few moments on Chameleon, I loved it all the way through.

I didn't dislike Chameleon because it took chances or was mellow in places..I'm cool with that..it just wasn't Helloween..but I still spin it.

GWTD is so fucking awesome though!!

You might wanna check out the last one too. I'd say it's their best one since The Time Of The Oath.

Yep, second (or third) that. I wasn't expecting much after the "just OK" Keeper Legacy but Gambling is really good. Solid, catchy, heavy, it's all there. I'd even go as far as saying it's their best effort so far!