Any good prog/power/neo-classical style metal bands that I haven't heard?

wow, joining this forum may be the best thing i have ever done! i checked out some of the bands that were listed and there are quite a few that are pretty damn sweet. i will deffinitly be adding to my CD collection. thanx all :)

not excactly prog but still a great band that noone has said

into eternity

i just heard these guys a few days ago and im totally addicted. Great sound and vocals battles between death screaming and a singer very similar to dream theater's imo

I don't know if these have been said, cuz I'm lazy and don't wanna read all of these posts. Well here...

Evergrey(kick ass)
Dio(sweet)
Blind Guardian(kick ass)
Dream Theater(sweet)
Children Of Bodom(kick ass)
Ummmmm. All I can think of.

OH! I havent listened to these guys, but
Magnitude 9
Spock's Beard
Pain Of Salvation

I might check those out(same record company as Evergrey and Symphony X)

Hmmm Magnitude 9 is pretty good.

http://www.mistchild.com/magnitude9/music.htm

go there and click on the song titles.

I've been blasting the new Ring if Fire album "Lapse of Reality" (it's out in a week or so in Japan). Keep an eye out for that one when it gets released outside of Asia because after half a dozen listens I love it and I'd really been off metal for ages. The Yngwie-isms that Vitalij "every solo must end with a chromatic run" Kuprij was so fond of are very sparse, with more prog excursions and even a few AOR-sounding choruses. The rhythm guitars are more up where they should be, and Virgil Donati makes some killer songwriting contributions.