Apples vs Oranges

Apples vs. Oranges

• Total voters
Ugh.. you apple people suck.

Of course oranges are better. Ever heard of "A Clockwork Apple"? OF COURSE YOU HAVEN'T, 'CAUSE APPLES SUCK!

:lol:

Did William Tell shoot an orange off of someone's head? No! It was a fucking apple! Therefore, Apples >> Oranges...... Plus, he has an overture named after him = double bonus points.....
:Smokedev:

2004-04-05.gif

Did William Tell shoot an orange off of someone's head? No! It was a fucking apple! Therefore, Apples >> Oranges...... Plus, he has an overture named after him = double bonus points.....
:Smokedev:

Listen.... that particular year, oranges weren't available. Plus their winter had been terribly bad. As you can imagine, you don't get that many orange trees in that part of Europe. :lol:

I think that the longevity of the apple is an important factor, and they've been consistent over all that time...and yet, the orange, with its tangy, in-your-face flavor, has more bang for the buck even though they haven't been around for as long.

Tough choice, but I'll go with the apple, since I've been listening-- err, eating them longer. :lol:

Oranges. Apples are sweet but ultimately somewhat less than stimulating. I prefer the more zesty, "in your faceness" of ste....I mean oranges - those tiny mandarin oranges do it for me every time. Plus they're like tiny little suns waiting to bring light to your tastebuds.

Since birth I have been trained to hate everything orange........ Tennessee, Auburn and more recently The Bungles, The Browns etc. The apple is such a beautiful deep red, so the choice is clear...... oranges. They taste much better. Apples are boring.

Bryant