Apples vs Oranges

Apples vs. Oranges

• Total voters
Apples, but only a certain few varieties. Pink Lady and Honeycrisp are the best. I like the flavor of oranges, but the pulp grosses me out (and gets stuck in my teeth, yuck!).

As dragongrrrl said, the pulp is disgusting in oranges. They're also way messier to eat than an apple. And an orange's skin isn't nearly as pleasant to eat as the skin of an apple. Not unless it's covered in sugar, at any rate. Blech!

Apples all the way!

I will vote oranges, but truthfully I'm a fan of both, depending upon my mood.

Your question brought up some other pertinent points.

1) My buddy and I were arguing. He was labeling apples a snack fruit, while oranges were more of a healthy fruit. I label my fruit differently, and think oranges are definitely dessert fruits, while apples are appetizer fruits. We got into a big arguement about labels.

2) Some big faceless corporation owns an orange orchard. The workers throw oranges over the fence. Other people pick them up, and sometimes I'll eat a few orange wedges that someone else picked up. Now, nobody paid for them, and I didn't steal the orange, but I figure if I like the orange, I'll buy a few more from the store. If I don't like it, well, then I won't have wasted my money on that batch, and that orchard corp makes enough money anyway. Is that stealing?

3) Will Into Eternity be touring with either fruit this year?

Steve in Philly (my motto - stretch a gag until it's painful)

I will vote oranges, but truthfully I'm a fan of both, depending upon my mood.

Your question brought up some other pertinent points.

1) My buddy and I were arguing. He was labeling apples a snack fruit, while oranges were more of a healthy fruit. I label my fruit differently, and think oranges are definitely dessert fruits, while apples are appetizer fruits. We got into a big arguement about labels.

2) Some big faceless corporation owns an orange orchard. The workers throw oranges over the fence. Other people pick them up, and sometimes I'll eat a few orange wedges that someone else picked up. Now, nobody paid for them, and I didn't steal the orange, but I figure if I like the orange, I'll buy a few more from the store. If I don't like it, well, then I won't have wasted my money on that batch, and that orchard corp makes enough money anyway. Is that stealing?

Steve in Philly (my motto - stretch a gag until it's painful)

Oh. Well done, sir.

Hmm, I must admit that I'm not a fan of 'core stuff, including apple-core. :Smokedev:

Not unless Claus owns the orchard. :heh:

Absolutely not. But Mutiny Within has been confirmed as the opener for the Apples And Oranges tour. :devil: