Bands... like Stride

Yeah.... this sucks. I hope Stride can do something in the future.

I agree. It would be awesome to see something cultivate in the future. Stride was and still is one of my favorite bands and I am honored to have been a part of the band and to have played on an amazing album ("Imagine")

They are all very close friends and awesome musicians.

Mike Martin (former Stride bass player)

You might look into the following for plenty of melody & not so much "proggy".

Artension -especially for the great John West vocals & Vitalij Kuprij keys
Ascension Theory - ex Aztec Jade members...another band to look into
Everwood
Magnitude 9
Without Warning

You might look into the following for plenty of melody & not so much "proggy".

Artension -especially for the great John West vocals & Vitalij Kuprij keys
Ascension Theory - ex Aztec Jade members...another band to look into
Everwood
Magnitude 9
Without Warning

Excellent choices, especially Artension. John West is totally awesome.

First of all, thanks so much for your interest in Stride. We always valued our fans and reminded ourselves constantly that without you, we were nothing.

That being said... We regretfully have gone our seperate ways at this point, and have no time table of re-grouping. Joel and Matt have started a killer Van Halen tribute, Mike is with Eternity Black, Rick is doing movie soundtracks, and I am working on a recording project in the Vein of the Beatles but more aggressive. We still talk with one another almost weekly and have remained good friends.

Again we appreciate all of your support, and who knows, we may be back in the studio before you know it.

Wow. That really suck. I'm listening to Stride right now thinking, "This is one of my all-time bands. Killer vocalist. Great balance between guitar and keys -- phenomenal."

This news makes me sad, although I'm glad you posted it for us.

What else are you working on, Gary? You have a killer voice!

Bill

Wow. That really suck. I'm listening to Stride right now thinking, "This is one of my all-time bands. Killer vocalist. Great balance between guitar and keys -- phenomenal."

This news makes me sad, although I'm glad you posted it for us.

What else are you working on, Gary? You have a killer voice!

Bill

Thanks for the props PCW, it means alot. As far as what I'm doing now... I'm doing some cheesey pedestrian british pop for fun, really to get that little goofy bug out that is "the cheese factor". I'm also planning on doing a new album of a more serious nature with some great local guy's like Randy St John the drummer who was formerly with Sweet Savage, and is currently recording the drums for TY Tabor's (Kings X) new album.

As I said before... A 4th Stride album will one day be made. I'm confident of it.

Thanks for the props PCW, it means alot. As far as what I'm doing now... I'm doing some cheesey pedestrian british pop for fun, really to get that little goofy bug out that is "the cheese factor". I'm also planning on doing a new album of a more serious nature with some great local guy's like Randy St John the drummer who was formerly with Sweet Savage, and is currently recording the drums for TY Tabor's (Kings X) new album.

As I said before... A 4th Stride album will one day be made. I'm confident of it.

I SECOND THAT!!!