Bands, Surprises, and Overtime?

YtseJammer

Mar 22, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
It seems as if the PP schedules are very strict and rigid (as well they should be). Nothing is worse than going to a club show and waiting until 2AM for the headliner to appear on stage. That being said, do bands ever run over their allotted times? I guess this would pertain more to the headliners who are closing the nights. While PoS and Angra have alotted "times", is there a chance of these acts playing LONGER than the hour and a half?

I guess with all the "special guests", we're all hoping for a little something above and beyond this already amazing lineup.

Last year everything went on without a hitch. The schedule was on time and no or very minimal technical issues except Tore's acoustic from what I can recall. This year will even be better I am thinking.

Bear

I am one strict asshole when it comes to my set times. The bands are fully aware of this before I sign any of them and they respect it.

The only bands that could possibly get overtime are PoS and Angra since they are the last bands of the night. I think they deserve a bit extra for having to close the night out. Of course, we have to stay on schedule for that to happen or they could possibly lose time from their sets.

On the flip side, the bands have 30 minutes to do a set change over. If it takes them less tim, they are welcome to start early and play their alloted time as well.

Glenn H