Cover Songs

FatesFan

Dec 18, 2004
I know there have been threads on cover songs before but I could not find one so I will start a new one in the hopes to share killer new cover tunes. I love a good pop tune turned metal or a good metal tune covered by other metal bands. Here is one I found tonight I have never seen before. Please post your favorite cover tunes...............

Last edited by a moderator:
My Favorites:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXgyyUSdfVA&feature=related[/ame]

Taken from the soundtrack CD of a Finnish TV-show called Kuorosota (Clash of choirs). Marco was one of the choir leaders who recorded on this CD the songs they did with their choirs in the show.

Robert Lowe does a damn good version of Shame on the Night...but the dude can sing the phone book in my opinion!

Solitude makes Ozzy's No More Tears a tad bit more doomy!

I think Tad Morose does justice to this Savatage classic!

~Brian~

Xentrix - Ghostbusters

Anacrusis - I Love the World

Morgana Lefay - Voulez-Vous (the lineup in the pic is not the same lineup that recorded this song, LOL)

Enertia - Cowboys From Hell

Iced Earth - Shooting Star

I know there have been threads on cover songs before but I could not find one so I will start a new one in the hopes to share killer new cover tunes. I love a good pop tune turned metal or a good metal tune covered by other metal bands. Here is one I found tonight I have never seen before. Please post your favorite cover tunes...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixa1kXjMhAU

Loved this, great voice! I believe Ive seen/heard him in a band online, but can't remember. Thank you for posting it.

As I said in the NB thread, no I don't think they're "metal" nor am I a fan of the band per se, but I always thought this cover is 100 x better than how Metallica actually plays it nowadays. Wish this is how Nickelback actually sounded.