What cover songs would you like to hear this year?

I would love to hear KRUCIBLE do some QR songs, hmmmmmmmmm i wonder if this just might happen.

Does anyone have a link to the Vanden Plas cover of Gethsemane? I am quite interested to hear it, and nothing on YouTube.

Oh, come on guys (and girls)! How could you forget...

Sonata Arctica - Still Loving You (Scorpions cover)

While I generally prefer to hear original material, some bands can make magical covers. The Gethsemane release by Vanden Plas floors me. That would be a great cover to hear live. That may be Andy's best vocal performance I have heard.

Bryant

I'm a sucker for a good cover song done right by one of my favorite metal bands. With that said, we heard a few covers at last year's festival. Out of this year's roster, what cover songs would you like for these bands to do? This should be a fun thread, but I'm thinking if we give some intelligent feedback then maybe Glenn could work some magic here and there. :heh:

Here's two cover songs that I'd love for two of this year's bands to perform for us.

After Forever - All We Are (Warlock cover) :worship:
Pagan's Mind - Walk In The Shadows (Queensryche cover) :worship:

~Brian~
I'm with ya on those 2!
Also:
Primal Fear: Painkiller or Living After Midnight by Priest

Perhaps a Boston cover would in order considering that there isn't a band in anywhere who didn't listen or didn't reap the benefits of the doors opened by Boston.

Just a thought.

I agree. I might run that accross a certain band I converse with from time to time. Please don't think of that the wring way....... I am not "pals" with any band playing and have no influence, but rather some bands tend to talk to their fans on the net.

Bryant