What cover would you like to hear and from what band?

NastyJoan

Oct 10, 2001
Santiago de Chile
Well well, I love to hear my favorite metal bands doing cover from other metal or non metal bands, so what band should do what cover and why ?

I think Blind Guardian should do some WASP stuff because the screams of Hansi could make a very strange version of the scream of Blackie Lawless

Iced Earth should definitevely do some Iron Maiden Stuff we all know that D&W do The Trooper on tour but I would like to hear Matt Barlow singing some Maiden song maybe Sun & Stell or Purgatory

I also would like to hear Carnal Forge doing some Discharge song I don't know why but i'd like it

by the way how can I put a picture down my nick like everyone else had , in the avatar or my photo if anyone knows please e-mail me ok

i like to see bands do cover songs by bands that are different to them. making a old pop song into a metal song etc. i dont think cover songs should be released as singles but they should just be b-sides or bonus tracks.

i'd like to se anyone try and cover an opeth song, i cant see how it will be possible to do it without sounding the same (but obviously worse, as vocals, and music cant match)

Doo I sense some sarcasm there dill?

Neway, I like covers like
Travis - Hit me baby
Disturbed - Shout
I like to see how people change pop songs, and make them good :) I laos love it when a very distinctive band I like, covers a song of another band I like in there own style :) Is good!

A Type O Negative cover of Sinatra's "Would you like to swing on a star?" would make me smile.

I would certainly like to hear:
Nevermore doing Fates Warning's "The ivory gate of dreams" from "No Exit" album, the way they only know...

I like Marilyn Mansons cover on Sweet Dreams, and Cradle of Filth´s cover on Hallowed be Thy Name. That rocks! :headbang:

I would like to here In Flames doing an cover on Rainbows, Man on the Silvermountain. :devil:

Soilwork or Darkane, or maybe Dimmu Borgir doing guns n roses mr brownstone or nightrain. that would rule. Just for the hell of it. the dimmu borgir cover of TS burn in hell is cool.

also, Devin Townsend doing painkiller. his sinner and exciter covers rule.