*cracks knuckles* found a new band (to me)

Divinefire

Holy cow (literally, a Christian power metal band)! These guys could easily blow the roof off PP as an opening band for next year. If you don't mind the message, then you NEED to check these guys out. I know christianity isn't the most popular message for metal (I'm not religious at all, but I know kick ass music when I hear it) but you really need to give these guys a listen.

My favorite tracks are; The World's On Fire and Never Surrender, but the whole album is a great listen. These 2 songs though.. whew!

Great vocalists, great double-kick, once in a blue moon someone does some death vocals, and the guitars are solid. Couldn't ask for anything more.

A long time ago I tried out a band that ended up being Christian as well as one of my favorite bands of that time.. Tourniquet. Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance is a great thrash album.

With all the cool bands you all have turned me on to, this is my contribution to the pile of "who the hell is that, where's the soundclips?".

Divinefire is unbelievably heavy and melodic. Glad to see buzz around this new band. Hopefully it will result in a Progpower slot next year. Vastly superior to Christian Rivel's other projects(Audiovision and Narnia).

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Awesome sound, especially from 3 people, but hey with electronics and computers you can do anything today. My favorite Christian band is still Saviour Machine. But Divinefire definetly deserves consideration.