Damian Wilson and Threshold!

If Mac says he's moving on with his life, that's pretty definitive. Hard to interpret that any other way than he quit.

Or he could be having a Tolkki moment.

Damn, that sux. Seeing Mac with Threshold perform @ PPIII is was got me into the band. I wish things would have worked out better for Mac. If Damian performs at this year's show, it would be interesting to hear him sing the newer Threshold songs.

Ouch....this is going to be one hell of a long running joke it seems...

It took every ounce of will power I have not to post her picture...you know, the one where she's playing with the fake blood... :loco:

Actually I only mentioned it because somebody mentioned a "Tolkki moment" and that's the first thing that jumped into my head.

It took every ounce of will power I have not to post her picture...you know, the one where she's playing with the fake blood... :loco:

Actually I only mentioned it because somebody mentioned a "Tolkki moment" and that's the first thing that jumped into my head.

I didnt get into them until after all this stuff happened so I had never seen those photos so I had to check them out. and I all I have to say is what was Tolkki thinking, JEEZ!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

miss_k_blood.jpg

Getting back on topic, this was posted in the Threshold news section:

Mac confirms his departure from the band as Damian Wilson stands in

Mac has confirmed that he's left Threshold. In a statement he told fans that he knew the timing was bad but thanked them for all their support. He also wished the band all the best and expressed his gratitude to the band's original singer Damian Wilson for standing in for him at last weekend's festivals.

Threshold have confirmed that Damian will perform with them at the Subtacto Festival in Norway on 4 August. Talks are also in progress to see if he can perform at all of Threshold's remaining 2007 shows.

http://www.thresh.net/

Richard West (keyboards) also posted this in the Threshold forum:

"Our set list for Metal Camp and Earthshaker was this:

1. Mission Profile
2. Hollow (+ One Degree Down end solo)
3. Sanity's End
4. Slipstream
5. Pressure (Metal Camp only)
6. Fragmentation
7. This Is Your Life

The band have rehearsed over 2 hours of material for the tour (including Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams), but because Damian only stepped in at the last minute we tried to choose a set that would be quick for him to learn. Songs like Pilot and One Degree Down just take a bit longer to learn.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...s-post-your-reviews-pictures-videos-here.html"