Devin Townsend

guyz... IMO devin townsend is one of the greatist original artists on the scene today... again .. IMO..

I would give it a chance if you have'nt allready.

I also feel that infinity is prolly the worst choice as a first listen to dev...

try CITY first... secondly I would try Teria, I read someone elses post in regards to this disc.. .and to him i would say.. give it a few more listens...there are some awesome songs on it... and.... the ones that are not immediatly accesable, will become so after a few listens....Ocean Machine is an awsome disc.. but ... a bit on the mellow side.. yet still chunky.. Physicist.. ... on my first listen... i was like... WTF... but. .... two listens later... and i got it. It is an awsome disc as well.... Infinity ... you gotta love the man to understand this disc.. imo.. but it has some great stand out tunes on it as well.... Heavy as a real heavy thing... .. has two of my favorite SYL songs on it... SYL and In the rainy season... along with some other great trax.. critic, skin me, satans ice cream truck, happy camper... I saw SYL recently... (see dev forum at this site for review....) and it was a great show... it was only SYL stuff, not any of his other projects, i actually envy you guys that you will hear some of the other material live... hopefully you will be able to appreciate it.. =>