DIVINE HERESY

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
I noticed this band is on the Dark Tranquillity tour, yet I know nothing about them. Can anyone here tell me more about this band, please? Thanks!

Dino Cazares's new band He used to be with FEAR FACTORY. It's heavy, brutal stuff with blast beats, harsh and clean singing, and better than FEAR FACTORY, IMHO. Dino even solos now in DH. He didn't in FF. I like DH very much, but I'm openminded. I'm sure many posters will hate them.

Dino Cazares's new band He used to be with FEAR FACTORY. It's heavy, brutal stuff with blast beats, harsh and clean singing, and better than FEAR FACTORY, IMHO. Dino even solos now in DH. He didn't in FF. I like DH very much, but I'm openminded. I'm sure many posters will hate them.
Oh, OK. I am familiar with DC from his FF days. Whatever happened to Burton C. Bell? Thanks for the info!:headbang:

Me, too. Liking only one style of metal is tunnel vision which leads to boring. Just like "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." I couldn't help myself.
:lol:
I really like the variety of bands on this tour! Multiple subgenres are all represented on the same stage. Now that's what I call a REAL metal show!:headbang::kickass:

I personally love their cd. The singer is great, but I heard live his clean singing isn't up to par. Tim Yeung is beyond amazing on the drums though, and I can't wait to hear more from him.

3/5 of Eclipsed By Sanity are pretty much die-hard fans of this band, while the other two just think they're good for what they are.

We're all happy we get to open for them along with Firewind and Dark Tranquillity though. We got tickets for anyone interested. Information in THIS THREAD