Exploding Ned - What To Expect This Year

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
Is this thing on? :lol:

Seriously, this year I will be bringing along a number of new shirts, CDs, vinyl... many interesting titles... And I have a few Xandria lanyards left from last year if anyone needs one. :kickass:

...but also there will be lots of closeout shirts at a mere $10 each, and closeout CDs at $5 each, with even a few $1 CD titles. Remodeling the office means clearing out to make room, so now will be the time to stock up... before I awaken from my Crazy Eddie persona. :loco:

Needless to say you may even wanna bring your Christmas list along. Never can tell what will turn up. At these prices, you could get a shirt or CD for a metal friend(s) for the Holidaze. I'm sure they'll enjoy that more than a tie or a pair of mittens. :headbang:

And also amongst the selection I am frantically working to prepare is a box of metal 45s, and some recently unearthed vintage metal LPs. :devil:

Many thanx to all of you who have stopped by to visit over the years. Hope to see you again this year. You guyz easily have the most knowledge of any metal crowd. :worship:

OK, now back to work in the metal dungeon. :hotjump:

Helker - dvd (Low price sensitivity). Can you get it for me?

Also :

Wolfheart - Winterborn (Low price sensitivity)
De Van - current end of days
Death Deals - Point Zero Solution
Barque of dante - Lasting Forever
Overland - Epic
Skiltron - All
Wisdom - Marching for liberty
Eyes Wide Open - Aftermath