Florida Metal Scene

good statement mah mannnn

lol, these places though... "having" to compensate bands ......... Yeah, that's cool....Funny though, how almost every show I stick my neck out and say that I myself don't even need to get paid, - I tell them, if you pay someone, pay my drummer, or my bass player, somebody...I don't care.....I just want a good show and for all of us to do our part (including the venue).........most of these places keep firm on their "deals" anyhow. Florida, unfortunately, post-1995 or so is now mostly the go-to place for shows filled with seas of Lamb of God shirts and full-face goatees covered in Coors Light. We all need to change stuff around.

HAVENjan14postercopyWEB.jpg

CCE is proud to bring you the first part in a series of festivals. Many of you know the original Armageddon festival was canceled from Firestone Live. I will be splitting this up into several festivals.

The first of which is the "heavy/brutal" fest, Part I, which will be at the HAVEN LOUNGE on JANUARY 14th.

$2 DRAFTS - ALL DAY

ALL AGES - $10 AT THE DOOR

Doors @ 5pm

Schedule:
5:45-6:15 - With Guns Held High
6:30-7:00 - Author, Creator
7:15-7:45 - Playing for Keep
8:00-8:30 - KathariK
8:45-9:15 - A Catalyst For Destruction
9:30-10:00 - From The Throne
10:15-10:45 - Abdomen Canvas
11:00-11:30 - Abiotic
11:45-12:15 - Wirethrone
12:30-2:00 - THEM

I know i am a little late, but Florida was always great to us (Killwhitneydead). If we tour again it will most definitely be several stops for us. We love Orlando.

Last edited by a moderator: