Full NIGHTWISH 2015 tour dates

Maybe I am some sort of simpleton, but last night I saw them at the Greek Theater and loved every second of it. This was my fourth time seeing them and I thought this was easily their best show. It probably helps that I really enjoyed the new album and they played nearly the whole thing. Floor sounded amazing and they seemed very excited the whole time. The Greek Theater was sold out, so it was great to see them playing in front of 5000 people. I seem to be in the minority in this thread in terms of the tour and album, but for those of you still seeing them on this tour or the next leg, I thought it was a great show.

Oh, to state the obvious, Sabaton was amazing and won over any non-fans in the venue. Delain is not really my thing, though they were better than the last time I saw them. But all the recorded back up vocals left me with that somewhat artificial slick feeling I had the last time I saw them too.

Maybe I am some sort of simpleton, but last night I saw them at the Greek Theater and loved every second of it. This was my fourth time seeing them and I thought this was easily their best show. It probably helps that I really enjoyed the new album and they played nearly the whole thing. Floor sounded amazing and they seemed very excited the whole time. The Greek Theater was sold out, so it was great to see them playing in front of 5000 people. I seem to be in the minority in this thread in terms of the tour and album, but for those of you still seeing them on this tour or the next leg, I thought it was a great show
I guess I never added my thoughts in this thread. I thought they were phenomenal (and Sabaton too).

From the Nightwish Facebook Page:

"The first show of our European Tour was a magical evening filled with the universal language of music, goodwill and love. Those things will never be silenced - despite the deeply shocking events in Paris.
So, in solidarity with France, Europe, and the rest of the good, sane people of our world, we have no intention of cancelling our shows in France or anywhere else for that matter.
Defiance is vital in the face of such darkness."
Yours as ever,
Nightwish

Wishing all the best to the band, crew, and fans.