Gamma Ray - Chicago 2-3-11

I will be there too!

Quick question...I have never done the VIP meet and greet thing before but got tix for me and the bro so we can shake Kai's hand and thank him for the gifts he has provided us through the years. Anybody know how this whole thing works?

I will be there too!

Quick question...I have never done the VIP meet and greet thing before but got tix for me and the bro so we can shake Kai's hand and thank him for the gifts he has provided us through the years. Anybody know how this whole thing works?

seriously dont spend the extra money....you can easily find them at the club. Every show I have been at the bands there are generally walking around.

I will be there too!

I would call the venue.

This is just a guess but usually they don't let you into the concert area until doors are supposed to open but if you're over 21 you can hang out at the bar next door, it's usually filled with people that are waiting for the doors to open as well. I believe the meet and greet is done upstairs after the show.

Again, it would be best to call the venue.

seriously dont spend the extra money....you can easily find them at the club. Every show I have been at the bands there are generally walking around.

That depends on the artist but yeah a lot of times you'll find them on the bar next door after the show.

Thanks for the info...I will follow up with Reggie's. I know, this is the first and most likely last time I do the VIP thing, but Gamma and Helloween hold a special place in our hearts and thought the extra coinage was worth it to increase the odds to have a beer with Sir Kai! So hoping they break out "Ride the Sky"!!! :worship:

Thanks for the info...I will follow up with Reggie's. I know, this is the first and most likely last time I do the VIP thing, but Gamma and Helloween hold a special place in our hearts and thought the extra coinage was worth it to increase the odds to have a beer with Sir Kai! So hoping they break out "Ride the Sky"!!! :worship:

the last set list Jasonic showed me they were not doing that. From what I heard the VIP meet and greets basically the band comes in for a few minutes and signs stuff and takes a few pics and leave. From what I heard it isnt a long time they are there.

Ride the Sky would kill!!!!!

Doors Open at 6PM, I believe the first band is playing at 7PM, we're playing 8:45 to 9:15. Reggies is pretty strict and very good with their setup time being 15mins between bands. Gamma Ray could be starting as early as 9:30 and the show has to be over at 11PM (all ages).

EDIT ----

Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah bud