Gamma Ray - Chicago 2-3-11

We should all get a photo of The Axis together. :D

And I asked for time off work for this show. As a result, they're making me come in on one of my regular days off. BOO. I was looking forward to extra time AWAY from the insanity, the biting, kicking, punching, shoving, screaming, insanity.

We should all get a photo of The Axis together. :D

And I asked for time off work for this show. As a result, they're making me come in on one of my regular days off. BOO. I was looking forward to extra time AWAY from the insanity, the biting, kicking, punching, shoving, screaming, insanity.

+1 for the photo of the Axis. It will be classic. I work second shift so I have to take a full vacation day to go to the show. It is well worth it though.

Thanks Shreddy as well for that info.
Originally I was going to come home from work first, but now I think I better not.
A slow trip down the 290 could result in missing a lot of the show.

Thanks to Met-Al, I will be there as well. Looking forward to seeing Gamma Ray again finally! They blew me away way back at PPIII. And I'm definitely stoked to finally see Mindwarp Chamber. Haven't even heard the new album, so really looking forward to picking that up too. Slightly interested in District 97. Jury is still out on them for me. See you there!! \m/

Thanks to Met-Al, I will be there as well. Looking forward to seeing Gamma Ray again finally! They blew me away way back at PPIII. And I'm definitely stoked to finally see Mindwarp Chamber. Haven't even heard the new album, so really looking forward to picking that up too. Slightly interested in District 97. Jury is still out on them for me. See you there!! m/

look for me....I will be the guy with no ladies around him.

I was just talking to Jason about it. My hopes that this is another Chicago much hype but nothing happens like our sport teams Hey-Hoo!!!! But seriously, we always get these huge weather alerts and nothing happens. I hope the snow if we do get this huge storm does not effect Gamma Ray getting here. Even if we get the snow they say we are you are talking about Wed being covered. No way that by thursday it being suddenly gone. It could definetly hurt attendance. Hopefully not....I have been waiting months for this show even with the lackluster set list.

I'll be there. We'll see about the snow. As Bob said, a lot of times these snow alerts end up not being true or not nearly as bad as is predicted. Regardless though, I would be surprised this affects the show too badly considering it is on Thursday. I'm just trying to decide when to show up.

No, the storm is coming no doubt about it. My only concern is if flights get cancelled or roads are a mess it might make getting into the city difficult for the band. You don't just go back to normal the day after getting 2 feet of snow.

Either way it'll probably not be an issue but you never know.

Can someone from the city tell me what the bus train/ walking route would be from O'hare? I will be taking the blue line in from Montrose and am not sure if I need to take the red or brown line? Thanks.