Gamma Ray - Chicago 2-3-11

No, the storm is coming no doubt about it. My only concern is if flights get cancelled or roads are a mess it might make getting into the city difficult for the band. You don't just go back to normal the day after getting 2 feet of snow.

Either way it'll probably not be an issue but you never know.

It probably is, I just have this feeling it won't be as huge as they are saying it is going to be. It seems to happen a lot.

Can someone from the city tell me what the bus train/ walking route would be from O'hare? I will be taking the blue line in from Montrose and am not sure if I need to take the red or brown line? Thanks.

Red Line - Cermak-Chinatown

I think the far Northeast is going to get hit the worst.

SHHHHH :erk:

I'm going to an Eluveitie show in Mass. the same day as this GR show. I am concerned. I also have not seen the sidewalk in at least a month because of all the snow on the ground. You can keep this storm! Really! We won't mind! :heh:

SHHHHH :erk:

I'm going to an Eluveitie show in Mass. the same day as this GR show. I am concerned. I also have not seen the sidewalk in at least a month because of all the snow on the ground. You can keep this storm! Really! We won't mind! :heh:

Yeah... if the predictions are right, you probably might wanna stay home instead of trying to get to Worcester for the Eluveitie show. I wanted to drive up to that one as well, but it's not gonna happen.

Yeah, last I checked they were saying that ice would be a major problem... which I found out after my friend said, "HEY, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR TICKETS NOW BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST SOLD OUT." Ugh. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Yeah, last I checked they were saying that ice would be a major problem... which I found out after my friend said, "HEY, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR TICKETS NOW BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST SOLD OUT." Ugh. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

The good thing is that it's not the first nor the last time they'll be touring around here. Also, they're a fun band but not a must-see by any means. That said, Inis Mona live is always kick-ass!

Oh sure...

Connecticut 4 x 19 Chicago.

Why don't you admit you *pop* drinkers are the #1 thread-hijackers in the forum? :lol:

Wait, you don't have pop over there in that part of the country?
Next thing you know you're gonna tell me you put ketchup in your hot dog.

I actually put bacon, potato sticks, mayo, onions and a *special* hot dog sauce.

Funny so do I, well except for the mystery sauce and some Jalapenos as well.
But according to all the hot dog joints around my house the Chicago Hot Dog is World Famous!!
You can have 2 with fries and a medium *pop* for $5.90!

Pie1f.png

I think the real lesson here is that hot dogs suck. No matter what part of the country you're in, you have to load it up with random other shit in order to make it palatable.

You are smoking crack. Your opinion is probably because you live in Aurora not Chicago. You probably put ketchup on yours too right?:lol: