Guitar Worlds top 100 metal guitarists

We can't even have an adult converation regarding a topic that many people have opinions on. Spawn has proved himself to be extremely immature when one person can't have an opinion that differs from your own. I feel sorry for you Spawn.

And Phlogiston, how old are you? 38? Act your fucking age. The way you write you sound like you're 12

Haupassia said:
We can't even have an adult converation regarding a topic that many people have opinions on. Spawn has proved himself to be extremely immature when one person can't have an opinion that differs from your own. I feel sorry for you Spawn.

And Phlogiston, how old are you? 38? Act your fucking age. The way you write you sound like you're 12
At least you spelt all that right, keep chasing that rainbow.

Haupassia said:
It's the fucking internet! Who gives a fuck how you fucking spell!!!!!!
Me, for one. Not that that matters.

Haupassia said:
you are a complete fuckhead Spawn. your on my hitlist aswell

Spawn get a fucking life you hermit.
I'm glad I'm getting my maturity question by someone who writes posts like these :)

Blitzkrieg said:
Man I hate that dipshit. I would love to beat the piss out of him in a parking lot or something, if the opportunity ever arose.
:lol: Well that came out of nowhere, did Koichi break in and steal your keyboard? :)

Phloggy, you know haupy is going to spend the rest of his days trying to catch us making a spelling mistake dont you? But he necer will!!

:) :) :)

No spawn, I actually have a life and do leave my house to do things. Im not like yourself and Phlogy who get up, connect to the internet and talk to people you have never met all day long.

Haupassia said:
Im not like yourself and Phlogy who get up, connect to the internet and talk to people you have never met all day long.
So doing exactly what you are doing now then? Alright, as long as we are clear.