Hammerfall\Edguy\Into Eternity- Chicago- Who's Going?

yardleybates said:
LOL you were standing right in front of Yippee38 and I (he's also a 6'4" guy) I just said to him this morning, maybe you were the Q, apparently not. The Q is quite the mystery.

Does Yippee38 have long light brown hair and a fuzzy chin, and was he wearing a PPV shirt? I see him at a lot of shows, I keep intending to say hi and never do.

Ken

dtmetalfan69 said:
He would be the one in the middle with the cup in his hand, right?
Yep, with the Kotipelto shirt.
Left to right is Peter of Tad Morose, Rob of Into Eternity, The Q and Dave, BEC.

HEY we were wondering who that short guy was, we see him at lots of shows. Now we know it's THE Q!!

As far as Yippee38, I don't know about the fuzzy chin, it had been a long day, so he probably wasn't clean shaven. He has a mustache right now =D and yes he has long light brown hair. He had a goofy short girl with blondish / brownish hair bouncing around next to him in a black halter top and jeans. And yes, he was wearing his PPV shirt. Towards the end of the show, Tobias was standing just to the left of us with 2 girls. rrhoadsfan was hanging with us off and on at the left side bar.

Rather than start a new thread, I'll just stick this to the end of this thread being read mostly by Chicago folks, but for those who don't know, there's a good show happening this Saturday night at JJ Kelley's (home of ProgPower 1!) in Lansing - Eden's Fall, Twelfth Gate, and November's Doom.

If anyone went to Chicago Powerfest 2004, you saw all three bands once, now's your chance to catch them together again!

It's a pretty big leap from Edguy and Hammerfall to this line-up, but hell, they all just make lots of noise with electric instruments, so they're not all that different :)

Hope to see some of you there!

Ken

metalprof said:
Rather than start a new thread, I'll just stick this to the end of this thread being read mostly by Chicago folks, but for those who don't know, there's a good show happening this Saturday night at JJ Kelley's (home of ProgPower 1!) in Lansing - Eden's Fall, Twelfth Gate, and November's Doom.

If anyone went to Chicago Powerfest 2004, you saw all three bands once, now's your chance to catch them together again!

It's a pretty big leap from Edguy and Hammerfall to this line-up, but hell, they all just make lots of noise with electric instruments, so they're not all that different :)

Hope to see some of you there!

Ken

For those of you that don't want to see that show, I feel there is an even better show that same night at Mr. Kelly's. Firehouse is playing and they do not come around much. They are not annoucning it all that well. I just found out on Sunday that they are coming. Come to that show!