Hammerfall/ Edguy USA Tour Update

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Heres the latest update regardiung the tour. I just purchased my ticket for Chicago today from Ticketmaster. Just a FYI

As previously reported, HAMMERFALL will be touring North America in August with EDGUY as the opening act. Dates are now as follows:

August

10 in Toronto, ONT at Opera House

11 in Montreal, QC at Medley

12 in Quebec City, QC at Imperial

15 in West Springfield, VA at Jaxx

16 in New York, NY at B.B. King's

17 in Philadelphia, PA at Trocadero

19 in Cleveland, OH at House of BLues

21 in Chicago, IL at House of Blues

25 in Vancouver, BC at Commodore Ballroom

29 in Santa Ana, CA at Galaxy Theatre

30 in Hollywood, CA at Avalon Hollywood

Does this show have an age limit? If so it would be quite tragic, because no one would be able to show up.

now THAT was funny. :lol:

booB said:
Does this show have an age limit? If so it would be quite tragic, because no one would be able to show up.

I know that. There is no need to point out that I am funny every time I'm funny, because I'm always funny, so it will become redundant after a while. It's like a good sitcom with a laughing studio audience to point out for the viewer where and where not it's funny, absolutely unneccessary, since I should be laughed with all the time. As a general rule, if it's not funny, I won't write it. That's what us comedians do. We entertain all the time, and that is what I do. I love entertaining people, and I know every single one of you are always 100% entertained by all my posts, because my humor never fails. I'm not annoying.

Mattias of the Night said:

Wow.......let's see how many jokes we can make about Rhapsody, Manowar, and Hammerfall on this forum......there's a new thought!!! No doubt Mattias, you were probably front row center during Edguy's set last year at PPV! I bet you're hard core this year, because you're into Orphaned Land and Manticora!

I know that. There is no need to point out that I am funny every time I'm funny, because I'm always funny, so it will become redundant after a while. It's like a good sitcom with a laughing studio audience to point out for the viewer where and where not it's funny, absolutely unneccessary, since I should be laughed with all the time. As a general rule, if it's not funny, I won't write it. That's what us comedians do. We entertain all the time, and that is what I do. I love entertaining people, and I know every single one of you are always 100% entertained by all my posts, because my humor never fails. I'm not annoying.

I'll be at the BB Kings show. As far as HammerFall headlining, I do not mind. I would like to see Edguy headline but I have a feeling this will be more of a double headliner where each band plays the same amount of time. HammerFall has been touring the US more than EdGuy though so they are one up there. Edguy played ProgPower twice and a few side dates but HammerFall has toured the states twice. First with Death in 1998 and then with Dio and King's X in 2002.

I would agree with the fact that they will probably do like a co-headline, but I think Hammerfall was a greater appeal to listeners of metal in the US because they have been exposed more.

TheGraveDigger said:
I'll be at the BB Kings show. As far as HammerFall headlining, I do not mind. I would like to see Edguy headline but I have a feeling this will be more of a double headliner where each band plays the same amount of time. HammerFall has been touring the US more than EdGuy though so they are one up there. Edguy played ProgPower twice and a few side dates but HammerFall has toured the states twice. First with Death in 1998 and then with Dio and King's X in 2002.

We'll be there too. I think you're right, they'll play equal length of time. I'm kind of glad they have it set up this way. While I like Hammerfall, I prefer Edguy so if the night starts getting long it won't break my heart to leave before Hammerfall's last note. It's a long ride back to Jersey. :zzz:

Harvester said:
Sorry folks. Hammerall is the headliner and Edguy is the opener. It's justifed by album sales in the U.S. alone.

Sucks, but such is life.

Glenn H.

That shit is determined by ALBUM SALES? That's fucking stupid. I always thought this was determined by nationality. Like, Swedish people are better than German people, so they get to headline. But I guess Swedes just sell more. Then again, the reason for this is because Swedes are better (much better) than Germans. So it goes hand in hand I guess, like two gay men on a romantic walk on the beach.

That shit is determined by ALBUM SALES? That's fucking stupid. I always thought this was determined by nationality. Like, Swedish people are better than German people, so they get to headline. But I guess Swedes just sell more. Then again, the reason for this is because Swedes are better (much better) than Germans. So it goes hand in hand I guess, like two gay men on a romantic walk on the beach.

For some reason, the thread did not bump when I added this last post here, so I must also add this post.

For some reason, the thread did not bump when I added this last post here, so I must also add this post.

Everything you saw is priceles :tickled: How dare other people ban you?

Harvester said:
Sorry folks. Hammerall is the headliner and Edguy is the opener. It's justifed by album sales in the U.S. alone.

Sucks, but such is life.

Glenn H.

Hammerfall make better music and better albums and have better singer so why does it suck? Edguy is the most overrated power metal band.