Headliners?

wtf its new years and no headliners? this isn't the usual Glenn-routine. I'm kinda dissapointed. Glenn said about 4 weeks ago (maybe?) that the new website would be up and its not. and there isnt even one headliner announced : (

Idk, it may just be that I'm not thinking straight right now so you'll have to forgive me but I'm tryin to be a patient man lol. I'm sure Glenn must know what he's doin though guys, he doesn't have a reputation for letting us down :kickass:

What is the 'usual' Glenn routine? A few years ago, we might not know any of the bands yet, much less almost the full line-up.

also i dont remember 12 bands being in the usual glenn routine

id much rather have those extra two bands on and know way later

besides im not THAT worried about it, im just glad we have such a kick ass show to go to, ultimately im sure he will let us know plenty in advance to make a decision.

Yeah I am there regardless of who the headliners are. That should be obvious to anyone that was there this year since Jon is going to be there next year!!!!

I will be there also regardless, VOLBEAT was the clincher for me, along with PATHOSRAY, SERENITY, ANDROMEDA, SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE, HOYT, PAUL, J-DUBYA, LANCE, BIFFIE, FREAKY, and the rest of my family.

Relax the sphincter. I normally don't announce the headliners until January/February. That will stay in place regardless of the rest of the roster being announced earlier. Deron will have the new website online this week (along with sponsor listings).

Relax the sphincter. I normally don't announce the headliners until January/February. That will stay in place regardless of the rest of the roster being announced earlier. Deron will have the new website online this week (along with sponsor listings).

Wooooohoooooo can't wait to see the new website, BTW Glenn HAPPY NEW YEAR, hope it is as good if not better than last year.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I guess it is good to know that it seems both headliners will be announced at the same time. I figured that one would have been announced before the new year. But this is fine. I won't have to keep checking this site to see if there is an announcement made.

I will be there also regardless, VOLBEAT was the clincher for me, along with PATHOSRAY, SERENITY, ANDROMEDA, SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE, HOYT, PAUL, J-DUBYA, LANCE, BIFFIE, FREAKY, and the rest of my family.

Heh, I'm there EVERY year! Hasn't been a lineup yet that isn't worth seeing, and I don't forsee that changing any time in the next decade or so... :)

Volbeat (Completely new to me since Glenn rolled the video last year), Iron Savior, SUE, it's going to be another great long weekend in Atlanta, and who knows, I may be able to swing a Tejas thing if it happens.... ;)

I forgot to put my brother Patrick on my list of I'll be there regardless, sorry bout that lil bro.

Sweet. Can't wait to see the new site. Happy new years everybody!