1 Month, & 22 Days to PPUSA IX tix go on sale.....

If there aren't, I'm fine with the current lineup. Though, I doubt it would be a quick sellout. But I think it it would sellout ;)

And Glenn said he planned to announce now in January/February. So we just need patience. Due to so many early announcements, it will probably help get the hype out there before ticket sales by announcing later.

I was wondering the same thing.The vacation board is up at work and its by seniority until January 31st,then its 1st come first served>I need an announcement soon or I'll be biting nails every day until we get an announcement

I recall in the not too distant past paying for Gold Badges in January without ANY knowledge of a single band. Is either headliner even necessary to make the decision to attend the hands down best metal festival? I am committed regardless - the headliners can only sweeten the expectation.

The guru is hard at work climbing Mt Everest just to put the icing on the cake for this year. The Headliners will just make this super solid lineup that much better. So, let's be patient, and let the master weave his web.

The guru is hard at work climbing Mt Everest just to put the ICING on the cake for this year. The Headliners will just make this super solid lineup that much better. So, let's be patient, and let the master weave his web.

Icing?? What do you mean.....icing?? Ha!! Now I KNOW it's gonna be ICED EARTH!!!! You let the cat outta the bag, J-Man!!!!! :heh::heh:

Chris :headbang:

Disclaimer: This is a joke, folks. I don't know any more than You do.

I recall in the not too distant past paying for Gold Badges in January without ANY knowledge of a single band. Is either headliner even necessary to make the decision to attend the hands down best metal festival? I am committed regardless - the headliners can only sweeten the expectation.

I used to have that mentality. The reality of it is now for me, the cost of traveling out from California year in and year out takes its toll on my bank account. I used to say I would be there no matter who plays becuase for me PPUSA was as much for the camaraderie as the music. Well life happens and my priorities change and to completely honest this years lineup as of right now isn't enough for me to commit on coming thats why I am waiting to see who the headliners are and also to see who Shane is getting for the pre party before I make that decision... C'est la vie

Bear

Icing?? What do you mean.....icing?? Ha!! Now I KNOW it's gonna be ICED EARTH!!!! You let the cat outta the bag, J-Man!!!!! :heh::heh:

No I didn't I have no clue as to who Glenn is pursuing, and that icing statement in no way meant Iced Earth. Sorry Chris

Well, no. I am just dying to find out who will HL like the rest of you. & was just wondering what complications were causing so many delays was all.
:loco:

:lol:Haha, yes. Love the disclaimer too.
I can't imagine that in a month and 22 days I will be any more hyped about this show than I am now, but my imagination may be severely limited.

I'm working my ass off on it folks. That's all I can say at the moment.

Hey glenn im just curious about something. I think I saw you had 1 confirmed, but you haven't announced it. Does some sort of process have to happen where you can announce or are you waiting to announce both headliners at the same time?

Hey glenn im just curious about something. I think I saw you had 1 confirmed, but you haven't announced it. Does some sort of process have to happen where you can announce or are you waiting to announce both headliners at the same time?
Not saying this is definitely it, but it may be that a down payment of sorts needs to be put down before the band plays the show. If that's the case, perhaps Glenn is waiting until that headliner confirms receipt of payment before any official announcements are made. Just a guess.