1 Month, & 22 Days to PPUSA IX tix go on sale.....

The skinny:

Things have changed since I did that interview with Bill. I realistically hope to have something announced with 1-2 weeks. You cannot hold me to that though as it takes time to do things right.

This is the second thread you made asking about this in the past nine days. Give Glenn a break. Do you really think he's sitting around with his hands under his ass?

Jason

Definitely agree with this. Thread wasn't necessary when the same poster did the same thing just over a week ago. And Glenn did say January or February.

I will say this is the first time in a few years that I am on the fence about going. The headliners will probably make the difference for me.

I'm more excited about the new website than I am about the headlining announcements.

I would have to say that I'm somewhat equal. Really can't wait to hear the headliners, but also really excited about the new web-site. And really excited about the inevitable conversations that will be going on about both here on everyone's favorite forum! :headbang:

The skinny:

Things have changed since I did that interview with Bill. I realistically hope to have something announced with 1-2 weeks. You cannot hold me to that though as it takes time to do things right.

Sounds like there have been a lot of ups and downs. I'm almost as excited for this year's "How it Happened" thread as I am to find out the headliners.

This is the second thread you made asking about this in the past nine days. Give Glenn a break. Do you really think he's sitting around with his hands under his ass?

Jason

Well, excuse me DUDE! I didn't realize it was twice in 9 days! Sorry for wantimg to now who the fuck it is! Yes, I love the other bands, but I won't pay JUST to see them alone! If the 2 headliners are bands I don't like at all (though I am sure they won't be) I may not go! That enough reason for ya'? If not, I don't give a fuck!

Get it? Got it? GOOD!:Smug:

There's no reason to be a dick. Sarcasm is one thing. An over abundance of it is something else. You're not winning any friends here by such posts, and to be constantly hounding someone about headliners, when it's clear that he's not ready to say who it is does not sit well with us, and we're explaining why. Glenn carries a certain amount of respect here for all he does. You're probably new to the PP community, so you may not know how it all works, but when he's ready to tell us, he will, and we respect him enough in his ability to produce to not dog him once a week until we get our way, because we KNOW he delivers.

Sit back and let the man work. It's not like headliners won't be happening, but you need to learn to take the typical American additude of "NOW NOW NOW NOW INSTANT GRATIFICATION OR HATE FOR ALL TIME NOW NOW SPOILED CHILD" and not apply it here, or people are bound to not like you.

Although I know this is not going to happen, I think it would be interesting to start ticket sales based on the bands already announced just to see how the current line up would fair on its own merits. Then announce the headliners let’s say a week later.

*I know this would make no logical business sense so don’t hate on me as it is just a thought based on curiosity and not based in reality.

If it sold out without the Headliners, imagine the bonus factor for those who took a chance and the potential let down for those who were on the fence and lost out. I just think it would be fun.

If it did not sell out in the usual week or so (lets say 50% tickets gone in 2 weeks) then it would be cool to see how quickly the other 50% would go based on the addition of “headliners”.

*ducks and runs for cover*