"Hellish Rock World Tour" Invades ProgPower USA"

That's really cool man

I seriously just discovered Helloween

I heard Kill It! on a podcast and loved the solo and the vocals and had to get the album

After that I got Keeper of the 7 Keys and Walls of Jericho and loved em...gonna get more albums soon

Gamma Ray are good too and I'm glad I get to see Manticora since the Circle II Circle/Circus Maximus/Manticora show got cancelled

Can't wait :headbang:
Right on! You won't be disappointed by this show, guaranteed. These guys are all seasoned professionals with thousands of shows under their belts. They are surely gonna bring it!:kickass:

What's your favorite songs by Helloween and GR so far?

Ahh I have only listened to the Gamma Ray cd (brave new world) a few times so I couldn't tell ya.....I'm getting more albums soon

For Helloween I like Kill It, The Saints, Twilight of the Gods, Future World, Halloween, and I've only heard Walls of Jericho a few times but I love that album

I need to get more material from them both to tell you the truth

I've been listening to a lot of other stuff lately though so I need to get on that soon

Ahh I have only listened to the Gamma Ray cd (brave new world) a few times so I couldn't tell ya.....I'm getting more albums soon

For Helloween I like Kill It, The Saints, Twilight of the Gods, Future World, Halloween, and I've only heard Walls of Jericho a few times but I love that album

I need to get more material from them both to tell you the truth

I've been listening to a lot of other stuff lately though so I need to get on that soon
Helloween will play a few songs from the Keeper CDs, so check them out ASAP. You're gonna love it!:headbang: