"Hellish Rock World Tour" Invades ProgPower USA"

I didn't even get the email with the code! I got my gold badge confirmation the other day from Mrs. H, so I should be on the list. I'll send him an email...I sure hope this thing doesn't sell out (I doubt it will that quickly) :mad:

Edit/update:

Got that taken care of. Ticketbastard is crazy with those fees! Either way, got my ticket.

Just got off the phone with Ticketmaster. I could have had a more productive conversation with Helen Keller. Anyway....

My head hurts.....

I not only was told there was NO presale, and then that the presale was sold out, but after I made it CLEAR they had never even started the sale, I was then told that maybe I had my caps lock on and that's why the password wouldn't work. All from the same lady.

I then asked the lady to have a look at the page I was looking at....and asked her where she wanted me to put the password. :Smug:

She then told me I had to contact the web page person(s) about the page being wrong. :lol::lol:

But in the end I got our 6 tickets! :headbang:

Must have been a lot of action for these tickets. Ticketbastard had me on the edge of my seat!

Yeah. I had a 12-minute wait that kept dropping down a couple of minutes and then increasing a minute or two. I thought for sure the gig would be sold out by the time they gave me my turn at bat.

Finally...got my two!

We've been doing housework and listening to Gamma Ray, Helloween, and Manitcora all morning. :)

Now we need a PP9 tickets left update. I'm hoping it sells out by Monday, and this show sells out by next weekend.

[Skwisgaar]
I WANTS SELLOUTS, PEOPLES! SELL YOUR SOULS FOR ROCKS AND ROLLS!!!
[/Skwisgaar]
PPUSA will sell out by Easter Sunday, I predict. I will also say that this show will sell out by April Fool's Day.

So how well will this tour do outside of the Atlanta date? I hope very well but I don't feel very optimistic about its success.

So how well will this tour do outside of the Atlanta date? I hope very well but I don't feel very optimistic about its success.

I'd be surprised if there are very many dates, they'll proabably hit the big places (see current Maiden tour schedule...). If it were not for ProgPower, I doubt they would play an ATL show.

Me and my dad are going to this

He doesn't like metal at all but I want to take him to a metal show just to show him what it's like (plus no screaming haha)

I can't make it to the main progpower 2 day event this year but I will definitely be there to see Helloween/Gamma Ray/Manticora

Got my tickets a few weeks ago...can't wait :)

Me and my dad are going to this

He doesn't like metal at all but I want to take him to a metal show just to show him what it's like (plus no screaming haha)

I can't make it to the main progpower 2 day event this year but I will definitely be there to see Helloween/Gamma Ray/Manticora

Got my tickets a few weeks ago...can't wait :)
Right on! Nice to see the next generation of metalheads coming out to see classic power/speed metal shows! See ya there!:headbang: I was your age when Helloween was HUGE!:):cool:

Right on! Nice to see the next generation of metalheads coming out to see classic power/speed metal shows! See ya there!:headbang: I was your age when Helloween was HUGE!:):cool:

That's really cool man

I seriously just discovered Helloween

I heard Kill It! on a podcast and loved the solo and the vocals and had to get the album

After that I got Keeper of the 7 Keys and Walls of Jericho and loved em...gonna get more albums soon

Gamma Ray are good too and I'm glad I get to see Manticora since the Circle II Circle/Circus Maximus/Manticora show got cancelled

Can't wait :headbang: