"Hellish Rock World Tour" Invades ProgPower USA"

And as I reached for my wallet to pull out cc to have it ready I made a startling discovery. No wallet. I was sure I grabbed it this morning - coz I am leaving from the office to go straight to the Pepsi Center for the Nuggets game. WTF. It's only a blizzard here (yes it is about 40 degrees but it is pounding down snow) - so that will be fun :)

So - while I hope they get this fixed for all of you - I hope you all will leave 3 tickets until I can make it home & back :) Might be quicker if I cross country ski it.

Jeff

Also, I just noticed that there is a photo with seat on the floor on the ticket purchase page. Does any one know if that's just there for show or will they actually be selling seat on the floor for this event. That would be strange considering it's somewhat linked to PP and I've never been to a PP show with seat on the floor at Center Stage.

Also, I just noticed that there is a photo with seat on the floor on the ticket purchase page. Does any one know if that's just there for show or will they actually be selling seat on the floor for this event. That would be strange considering it's somewhat linked to PP and I've never been to a PP show with seat on the floor at Center Stage.

I think that's just their default photo showing that there is an option to sell floor seating in addition to general admission.

I'm questioning whether or not this link will allow presale. 10:10 and nothing.

Just tried to call Glenn in case he didn't know. "Number has been disconnected." :erk:

What a colossal waste of a morning. I'm off to work.

If there are any tickets left tomorrow, I guess I'll try to get some.

Epic Fail.

I don't think you guys have to worry too much, if they are offering enough tickets for the capacity of Center Stage, I don't think this will sell out anytime soon.

Got ours as well. Had to drive home thru the freak blizzard to get my wallet but got back and still have enuff left in account after the Ice Dancing/Car Wreck of last week to lock em up :)

Is it September yet? If not, can my damn paycheck hit yet? That $1000 for repairs put a damper on my weekend - although this 2008 Explorer from Hertz is nicer than the SUV in for repairs - I hope they take their time and do it right :)

So Jim or Donna if you are reading these posts and panicking - fear not - we're in :)

Jeff

the wait was HELLISH because I have to be somewhere at 9:30AM in the morning and wouldn't be home until probably 4-5. This show has a possibility to sell out this quick.