TICKETS NOW ON SALE! - (3/24: 32 remain)

I'll get my tix next weekend if they're still available. If not, let me be first in line to buy a ticket from someone here. Rock on, y'all!

I'm surprised there hasn't been any updates. Doesn't Glenn usually start posting them during the weekend?

On another note, is it just me or is ticketbastard raping us for even more fees these days? I could have sworn the "convenience" charge used to be per order. Now it's per ticket.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any updates. Doesn't Glenn usually start posting them during the weekend?

I don't have anyone with access to the TM account until they get back in the office on Monday. Last year, there was a show at Center Stage that Saturday night so they emailed me updates since they were in the office because of it.

I won't know how things are going until mid-morning tomorrow.

Man, my PP group gets bigger and bigger every year. 8 of us going this year, up from 4 last year and 2 the year before. This year I will make it a family affair as my wife and kids will be joining me. Can't wait to see everyone again!

Man, my PP group gets bigger and bigger every year. 8 of us going this year, up from 4 last year and 2 the year before. This year I will make it a family affair as my wife and kids will be joining me. Can't wait to see everyone again!

WE'RE UP TO 8!!!!:OMG: Did you count my buddy flying in from Germany, 'cause that'll make 9!!! We'll have people in tents in the yard this year! Mom's definitely charging rent now!!!:lol: