HOLY SHIT!! hOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!

SavaVIMan

SavaFanatic
Apr 12, 2018
Houston, Texas, Earth, Milky Way
Go to Blabbermouth.net!! I couldn't copy the link. Jon Oliva just announced a new Savatage album(s)!! It's a final farewell to fans!!!! There's an interview. He's so fucking excited!! They are starting recording in June with album release next April. AND TOUR!! He said he's got enough material for three albums!! He's getting the old band back together, including Doc!!!! Note to Glenn - His tour next year should coincide with PPUSA!!!!!! Did I mention HOLY SHIT?????

Reactions: NorseBlood
@SavaVIMan THANKS FOR POSTING THIS NEWS !!!
Mind if I plagiarize you for a second? HOLY SHIT !!!

Here is your link:

JON OLIVA Says Upcoming SAVATAGE Album And Tour Will Be His 'Way Of Saying Goodbye To Everybody'

Ok @Harvester, you've been holding out on us. You had to have known about this. (jk)
Daggum when Glenn announces Savatage's PPUSA appearance, can you say SELLOUT? This sucker will sell out so fast.

I sure hope Jon is going to be ok, because he's had some real sorrows to deal with lately.

JON OLIVA Opens Up About Arrest For DUI, Cocaine Possession: 'They're Trying To F*** Me Because I'm A Supposed Rock Star'

Rock Hard Greece - Interview with Jon Oliva (SAVATAGE) - Part 1

Last edited:
Reactions: KingsGene
JON OLIVA ALMOST AUDITIONED FOR BLACK SABBATH – “GEEZER BUTLER REALLY LIKED MY VOICE,” SAYS SAVATAGE LEGEND

• Haha
Reactions: KingsGene
SAVATAGE's CHRIS CAFFERY Plots Future Solo Material And New DOCTOR BUTCHER Album