I have seen the future...

Osiris' Eyes

El Duderino
Jan 18, 2006
Windy City
...and it tells me that one of the Saturday slots will go to...MYSTIC PROPHECY!!! The only way to know where you are going is to know where you have been...and history proves that Mystic Prophecy fits the mold of a Power Metal band at PPUSA. Their style is a combination of Symphorce, Brainstorm, Circle II Circle, and Tad Morose...all bands that have appeared at PPUSA. Lots of good publicity for their new post Gus G album and the fact that they have never been to the States makes Mystic Prophecy the perfect addition to ProgPower USA. Only time will tell...:loco:

The crystal balll i am looking into right now, is cloudy.........but wait I see......what??? Another band from Claus at Intromental or maybe just maybe oh never mind i don't have the faintest idea. I am just passing time here at work as everyone is gone for the day, and i am just hanging around.

I haven't had a chance to hear these guys yet, but after the major props they seem to get on the boards, I'll check 'em out - can anyone reccomend a good starting disc???

Osiris' Eyes said:
...and it tells me that one of the Saturday slots will go to...MYSTIC PROPHECY!!! The only way to know where you are going is to know where you have been...and history proves that Mystic Prophecy fits the mold of a Power Metal band at PPUSA. Their style is a combination of Symphorce, Brainstorm, Circle II Circle, and Tad Morose...all bands that have appeared at PPUSA. Lots of good publicity for their new post Gus G album and the fact that they have never been to the States makes Mystic Prophecy the perfect addition to ProgPower USA. Only time will tell...:loco:
You bet ... Mystic Prophecy is a perfect #3 band for Prog Power. I've always felt that the #3 acts have to bring some energy, and MP can definately pull that off. I think they are a great fit for Prog Power in general.

Britt

actordude said:
I haven't had a chance to hear these guys yet, but after the major props they seem to get on the boards, I'll check 'em out - can anyone reccomend a good starting disc???
They have four, and all are good. My two favorites are the latest one .. Savage Souls, and Regressus. I would recommend buying the latest one since it basically comes with a concert dvd free of charge. Hopefully that version is still available. The concert is in Pal format, but it basically contains MP playing the entire Savage Souls disc live in a club in Germany.

Britt

MP would definitely get a number 2 slot.. if they're lucky.

I love them to death, I'm a huge Gus G fanboy and even though I was upset when he left, Savage Souls was amazing. That said, they have very little following here.

3DimensionalAperture said:
MP would definitely get a number 2 slot.. if they're lucky.

I love them to death, I'm a huge Gus G fanboy and even though I was upset when he left, Savage Souls was amazing. That said, they have very little following here.
I bet their following is bigger than Thunderstone's was when they were named to a #3 spot last year. Honestly though, a #2 spot would be just fine ... heck, any spot would be fine.

Britt

The crystal balll i am looking into right now, is cloudy.........but wait I see......what??? Another band from Claus at Intromental

We only need a couple more before Glenn legally has to change the name of the fest to ClausPower I. :lol:

And, I would certainly welcome MP at the show.

We only need a couple more before Glenn legally has to change the name of the fest to ClausPower I. :lol:

And, I would certainly welcome MP at the show.
As far as I know Mystic Prophecy isn't an Intromental band ... unless they've just recently been added to the roster. I do love a lot of those Intromental bands though, so the more the merrier.

Britt