Iron Maiden at Tweeter Center in NJ

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
Is anyone going to see Iron Maiden at the Tweeter Center in NJ? I am considering my options and wanted to know about places to stay close by, etc.etc.

Myself and a friend are heading up to Camden. I am staying at my brother's house, about 30-45 minutes or so away. I was initially thinking of taking Amtrak and saving myself the I-95 hassle, but we may not do that.

I'm not sure what hotels are nearby, though I'd want to get a little ways away from Camden.

Do you have tickets for the show yet? Where is your seat? Is it just you?

No, i dont have tickets yet, and why did you say to stay away from Camden?, is it a bad area to stay in? I know nothing about NJ(well, except that Kevin Smith is from there and he rules).

So where are u guys staying Zod?

There is no place to stay in Camden, and you would not want to even if there was. However, there are hotels on Route 70 about 10 minutes away, such as the Crowne Plaza Cherry Hill. There are also others slightly farther in Mount Laurel on route 73 as well, those are about 15-20 minutes from the Tweeter Center.

Thanks for the information,

Ok, i was doing some research on Camden, now I see why its not a good idea to stay there, is it even safe to park near the venue at all?:zombie:

The venue does have lots which are patrolled by both event staff as well as Camden's finest. I have been to MANY shows there and have never had a problem.

Are you heading up by yourself? If we end up driving, we could possibly pick you up as Carrboro is pretty much on our way. I don't think my sister-in-law would mind one more couch crasher.

I assume as well your heading to ProgPower. Flying or driving?

I'm going . . . Camden is right over the bridge from Center City Philadelphia. There's even a ferry that takes you right there. You can stay in the downtown area and have no problems getting to the arena.

We'll have to have a post PP Maiden meet at the Tweeter.

Steve in Philly

Thanks for the invite but i will be going with friends so I dont think your sister in law will like that!!!

I also plan on driving to Red Bank to visit Jay and Silent Bob's secret stash( i am a Kevin Smith fanboy).

Thanks anyway and it would be cool if us progpower-ers meet there