Jeff and Van leave Nevermore

I concur with the others. Nevermore should not be if Loomis is not involved.

I'm not sure thats a fair assessment. Saying their should be no Nevermore without Loomis is a lot like saying their shouldn't be a Kamelot without Khan, and that seems to be going pretty well.

I'm not sure thats a fair assessment. Saying their should be no Nevermore without Loomis is a lot like saying their shouldn't be a Kamelot without Khan, and that seems to be going pretty well.

I completely agree.

Hell, I'll take it a step further and say I'm glad Jeff left. I'm not happy at all about Van leaving, but with Jeff leaving, maybe they will return to form instead of just being a goddamn constant wank/solo fest. Jeff was the reason they don't play anything old anymore, except for the same old, usual shit.

I completely agree.

Hell, I'll take it a step further and say I'm glad Jeff left. I'm not happy at all about Van leaving, but with Jeff leaving, maybe they will return to form instead of just being a goddamn constant wank/solo fest. Jeff was the reason they don't play anything old anymore, except for the same old, usual shit.

There are bands that I love the guitarist and there are bands that I love the singer and can put up with any musicians behind that singer as long as they are good at what they do.............Warrel Dane has that kind of voice IMO that is absolutely haunting,ruthless,and melodic at any given time.You could put the chipmunks behind him and I'd probably head bang to it:kickass:

I just think it's really hard to find someone with that tone/sound. He was integral. If they can find a really good replacement that can make it still sound like Nevermore, then I won't have any issues but I remain skeptical until that is proven. I disagree with the analogy though, but I don't really want to derail this for once. :lol:

I'd prefer Richard Christy. He's a big fan anyways, and Charred Walls isn't really doing anything right now.

As much as I love Richard, he's not leaving Stern to join Nevermore. Not that he re-signed for 5 more years. Also Richard posted today that Charred Walls is in the studio recording the second album.

As much as I love Richard, he's not leaving Stern to join Nevermore. Not that he re-signed for 5 more years. Also Richard posted today that Charred Walls is in the studio recording the second album.

Didn't know he signed with Stern for 5 more years, and didn't know about them being in the studio right now either, thanks for the heads up. Not a huge fan of that first album, but I definitely think they have potential. Just wish they would dump Jason, hahaha, and get someone else. But I digress.

Didn't know he signed with Stern for 5 more years, and didn't know about them being in the studio right now either, thanks for the heads up. Not a huge fan of that first album, but I definitely think they have potential. Just wish they would dump Jason, hahaha, and get someone else. But I digress.

Here's the article about Charred Walls in case you were interested.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=157115

I'd prefer Richard Christy. He's a big fan anyways, and Charred Walls isn't really doing anything right now.

RON Jarzombek, the guitarist to replace Loomis. Not Bobby. For the drummer spot I'd like to see Peter Wildoer handle it if possible, but I doubt it'd happen with one foreign dude already in the band.

Christy gets paid way more to be on Stern than he'd get paid to be in Nevermore, but I agree he's an incredible drummer. He's as good of a prank caller as is he a drummer though. Seriously, dude is like the shogun master of prank phone calls.

RON Jarzombek, the guitarist to replace Loomis. Not Bobby. For the drummer spot I'd like to see Peter Wildoer handle it if possible, but I doubt it'd happen with one foreign dude already in the band.

Christy gets paid way more to be on Stern than he'd get paid to be in Nevermore, but I agree he's an incredible drummer. He's as good of a prank caller as is he a drummer though. Seriously, dude is like the shogun master of prank phone calls.

Hahaha, yea dude, he's fucking hilarious. I actually have 3 of his films that he did (if you want to call them that), they are atrocious, but funny as hell. The budget had to have been like a 6 pack of pabst and a box of fig newtons. They were never really distributed, as they are on burned dvds that I got from him personally when I emailed his site several years ago to ask a question and actually got a response back from him, which I thought was cool. Forgot how it was brought up, but his movies were mentioned, and he said he would send me all 3 for some amount (I don't remember, it was cheap), and I've always thought of them as collectors items. Chuck (Death) is in one of them.

It's even more hilarious now that he's "famous," and trolling NYC hard. A few days after Lehman Brothers went bankrupt and Fox News went to do a story on what I recall is Fox and Friends, they did a live report in front of their headquarters without realizing Rich and Sal making out with eachother and pretending to go down on eachother. I laughed so hard I cried.

edit (it was CNN):

LOOOL.

Another amazing one was on some other major news station during a gas leak in Manhattan and Richard called in saying something along the lines of "it's a gasleak? At first I thought I crapped my pants but I'm glad to hear it's a gas leak..." and they cut him off there... on live mainstream TV. Again, I laughed so hard I cried.

Edit - here's the fox news one separate from what I mentioned but related to the story:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2JXAOgJWrE&feature=related[/ame]

But those are just hilariously great trolls. His prank calls are works of art.

Last edited by a moderator: