Jeff and Van leave Nevermore

It's even more hilarious now that he's "famous," and trolling NYC hard. A few days after Lehman Brothers went bankrupt and Fox News went to do a story on what I recall is Fox and Friends, they did a live report in front of their headquarters without realizing Rich and Sal making out with eachother and pretending to go down on eachother. I laughed so hard I cried.

edit (it was CNN):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERtDaAtkvhQ

LOOOL.

Another amazing one was on some other major news station during a gas leak in Manhattan and Richard called in saying something along the lines of "it's a gasleak? At first I thought I crapped my pants but I'm glad to hear it's a gas leak..." and they cut him off there... on live mainstream TV. Again, I laughed so hard I cried.

But those are just hilariously great trolls. His prank calls are works of art.

HAHAHAHAH, I had forgotten all about that, oh man, that video was awesome.

First post here in a loooooong time. Still some of the same people here so that's cool. I wonder if Jeff is out of Sanctuary too because if that is the case and they still want to play progpower, etc... I among a 1000 other guitarists would want that gig. It sucks major balls that Jeff is out, but I would love to find a way to get in contact with Warrel or his management about this. I would feel like a douche messaging him on Facebook or Myspace, haha.

Welcome back, Andrew AtwoodTheGates! :)

And for the record, I LOVE Nostradamus, I think it's a brilliant, misunderstood record, but it doesn't hold a candle to Dreaming Neon Black (Hell, this album is better than 75% of Priest's discography, honestly). Judas Priest is my favorite band, too, so no bias there.

I think when I read that post mentioning Dreaming Neon Black is when this news really "hit" me. :cry:

I think the word you're looking for is "Endarkening"

Oh, I'm SO stealing this.

Incidentally, while I don't know him as well as others here probably do, whenever I met Jeff Loomis he was always really cool in person.
I guess I'm kinda shrugging at all the sudden hate.

I can't -fully- take credit for that one. I first came across the term "Endarkenment" while browsing through a bunch of Subgenius stuff, and altered it somewhat because I didn't like the way it rolled off the tongue.

So, popularity determines quality? So I guess in your opinion, U2 shits all over Priest?

And for the record, Priest haven't released a disc that didn't suck complete ass in 21 years.

Nostradamus? :lol: Fanboy much? :lol:

Priest's talent translated into phenomenal album sales. They consistently deliver live and in the studio. Nevermore will always be a good third tier band. Depending on the replacements coupled with the quality of future writing they might get to second tier. I wish them well in their future endeavors. :)

It's even more hilarious now that he's "famous," and trolling NYC hard. A few days after Lehman Brothers went bankrupt and Fox News went to do a story on what I recall is Fox and Friends, they did a live report in front of their headquarters without realizing Rich and Sal making out with eachother and pretending to go down on eachother. I laughed so hard I cried

:lol:

Hahah holy shit!!

This whole ordeal is pure balls. Pure. Balls.

I was kinda pissed about the whole thing with them dropping off the Symphony X tour because that was to be the first time I was ever going to see them.

And now that's never gonna happen. Fuck.

Where've you been, man??

Priest's talent generated their success. :Smokedev:

Hahah
Thumbs_Up.gif