Jorns opening song?

Aug 16, 2006
Anyone have any guesses or opinions on what Jorn will open with? I personally feel "Something Real" off Out To Every Nation would Shake the place! :headbang:

livingwithwolves said:
Anyone have any guesses or opinions on what Jorn will open with? I personally feel "Something Real" off Out To Every Nation would Shake the place! :headbang:

No... I believe that "Stormcrow" would be a real good opener...

Jorn is there to promote Jorn still, even if he is doing some songs from other bands. I think he'll open up with a solo project song. It will be We Brought the Angels Down, I'm almost certain.

The more important question, what is this whole group extravaganza thing going to be? I'm sure one of the covers...maybe Spirit Never Dies or Burn the Sun. :kickass:

ragingsaxmachine said:
Jorn is there to promote Jorn still, even if he is doing some songs from other bands. I think he'll open up with a solo project song. It will be We Brought the Angels Down, I'm almost certain.

The more important question, what is this whole group extravaganza thing going to be? I'm sure one of the covers...maybe Spirit Never Dies or Burn the Sun. :kickass:
OMG. I will die if he does Spirit Never Dies. Good Lord.

I think he'll start with We Brought the Angels Down as well.

aaaaaaah
Spirt Never Dies is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he plays that