Just needed to know your opinion....

Wow, we really appreciate your comments and your help in improving our future releases !

Let me start by answering some questions:

is that one of the band member's dog or did you have to go and hire a trained dog with handler?
Well, Ice (that's the name of that glorious Husky) is the Director's brother's dog, he is really well trained but not by a professional trainer, but anyway as the Director always reminds us "He was the best actor onstage!" ;)

where was that filmed at?
I can't tell you the exact location as i wasn't there when the outside shots were taken, i know it is someplace in the mountains of Abruzzo (center of Italy) during mid February.

This is obviously done as art and not "just another way to get you to buy records".
And i must agree here, you got the point ;)

MEGALOUD said:
it is coming off like a mini movie rather than a music video.
It's where the Director and us found the agreement.... we wished to do something different from the "videoclip" as the storytelling and the mood is really important to us.

Diamond45 said:
This isn't something that will ever make Mindless TV, but then again most people who listen to progressive metal wouldn't watch that mindless stuff anyhow!
heheh yes, you're right here ;)

sh0kr0k said:
"Who is this guy?! Is he a god? a demon?
The Story In A Few Lines

He's a God. The story is from the Concept Stronger, Perfect, that i wrote from 1998 to 2000 and that waited on my deck until i found the right fathers for it when i joined The Fifth Season.

The story has no time and no place, is when Elemental Balance reigned the world, long long before human race started to exist, a sort of Elemental Mythology.

In that age Gods and their energy were One with the energy of the Universe and Nature, Elemental balance was preserved by this.

One day during an astral conjunction, the Five Gods were linking their energy to the Universe, but Four of them began wanting more energy for them, more, and more and more, not for the Elemental Equilibrium's sake but for their own ego to grow, for the will to overcome, to become the sovereigns of the Universe, as in the real world, the sake of the most was sacrified for the glory of the few.

Only one of them who voted himself to the Elements was not corrupted by the will to overcome, the Four encaged him to be able to become the rulers of the Universe.

A very long time later, while human race grew with the bad example of will to overcome the others with no honor nor mercy, of those Four gods, the astral conjunction occurred again, and thanks to the dog who "felt" the call of the Elemental Guardian, the light of "The First Sun" was able to pass through the icy cage and awaken the God.

He took energy from this light, remembered what happened a long time before (the flashback in red) and made his inner energy linked once again with the Universal one, he fully awakened and his energy was perceived by the Four, because as he was linked to the energy of the Universe he was "Stronger, Perfect".....

The story is something more complex, it goes over more than 65 minutes of music, so it is a long concept album, and i won't annoy you here explaining it all, hope i satisfied some of your curiosity :)

sh0kr0k said:
is it a good thing he's waking up?
I hope i answered up here ;) anyway i believe that when someone who is Honest and True wakes up to stand still against liars and people who overcome the others is always a good thing ;)

sh0kr0k said:
Hey isn't there some Scandanavian creation-myth about this?

Hmmmm no no scandinavian myth, i wrote it some years ago and i am influenced by lots of things from Zen philosophy to Greek mythology, so there's no exact inspiration point in it ;)

About the transition suggestion that both you and Pellaz gave us, i'll report it to the Director and he'll choose whether to change it or keep it, anyway i think it is a good focus and may surely help us in improving the next chapter ;)

Bryan316 said:
I'm also suprised with the visuals. This was NOT an amatuer endeavour.
No, Solobuio is a great Visual Factory, and we had the luck to meet and share the same love for the art and storytelling, they spent a lot of time on it, but i think the result is something unique and pleasant to see.

Bryan316 said:
Leaves you wanting more, wanting an explanation of it all. Which I assume we'll get very soon!
You're right.... we're working on it and we're planning to film it really soon, i think may/june, but don't tell the Solobuio Director i told you or he'll kill me ;)

To this point, i can only thank all of you for the suggestions and opinion, it is sincerely appreciated by all of us, hope you'll keep on supporting "new things" in music and art, as if we all sing the same tune there's no Harmony :)

Keep On Dreaming

Bodhi

ok, for those who showed interest in it, we can preannounce that a video will follow really soon to continue the "Stronger, Perfect" concept.

Pre-Video shots will be taken next weekend and we will probably film it on mid/end of may, so it will be ready to be submitted to your very appreciated opinion really soon :worship:

Thanks everyone !