Karaoke Night Info

Damnit! My group has planned to not leave Baltimore until late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. It's too late to get everyone to change their plans/work schedules now. Hopefully I'll be able to convince the guys to leave a day earlier next year, but I'm making it a point to be there for Karaoke on Wednesday ... even if I have to drive myself! Hope you all have fun. I'll see you at the pre-show (or partying at the hotel during the day on Thursday).
Metal Forever!

I think Shaye will be getting me drunk for what I have in store for Y'all
Hint 1,no metal songs(I am not a professionallol)
Hint 2,my irst song is going to go out to Glenn

BTW,Me and my old singer from Eye of the Storm(Jeff Kimpland) had a karaeoke buisness on Long Island in the mid 90's,so ,well,sometimes,we were fored into doin duets of songs we hated
(in Kimplan's case,picture Geoff Tate dueting with some drunken bim to a song like Afternoon Delight)

If there's Don Henley, Bryan Adams, or JOURNEY on the music machine then get ready for some vicious verbal abuse from my vocal chords hoohah! Wow, that's about the most unmetal list I can compile hahaha. Seriously though hope Summer of 69 isnt on there...

Harvester said:
Karaoke Night
9/13/06
Vinyl's (aka vendor's room at Center Stage)
Doors: 6p (bar meals available)
Music: 7p-midnight
Cover: $5

Guests in attendance include members from:

Pyramaze
Circus Maximus
Vision Divine
Mercenary
Evergrey

Plus Mrs. Breed will be bringing Urban along as well.

If Mr. Luppi is there, then you need to get him to cover some old AOR tunes since he's a fan! :headbang: I'd love to hear a balls out version of Toto's "Africa"!

Hi all:kickass:

I`ve just gotten home from the karaoke night and it was awesome to see all the familiar faces..it was nice talking to some of you again and hopefully we`ll talk a lot more during the weekend:headbang:

I had to leave early because I`ve been awake now for almost 30 hours ( long journey from Norway )..so the worst thing for me to do now is to start partying on through the night and messing up my voice for tomorrows show:loco: I know you guys understand:) Hope you had a great night:kickass:

See ya tomorrow:headbang:

Michael