Lost Horizon for future PP (take note)

hunter

Mar 13, 2004
You know, I was going over all my cds and comparing ProgPower bands of the past and present and I THINK.....for the future....we need to get a band like LOST HORIZON to play at ProgPowerUSA.

They are like :worship: The new Manowar for the next millennium :headbang: oh, yeah!!!

While I agree that Lost Horizon would be awesome at ProgPower, probably one of the bands I'd most like to see there, I think Manowar is an odd band to compare them to. They have a great deal more subtleties and intricacies to their overall sound than Manowar. I think Hammerfall has fairly well established themselves as the logical heir to the Manowar throne, and they fit the bill better, though I personally would listen to Manowar any day rather than Hammerfall.

But yeah, Lost Horizon are fucking amazing.

Ryan

I hope they are still as great without that guitarist that they lost. I always get nervous when a band looses a member ( especially since they've decided to proceed without a 2nd guitarist ). Lost Horizon is one of my favorite bands and their last cd is one of my favorite cds of all time. They are probably at the top of my list of bands I want to see live that I haven't seen yet ( with Sonata Arctica ).

I was a bit reminded of them when I got "Far from the Maddening Crowd" by Wuthering Heights (which is quickly becoming one of my favorite cds of all time too).
They both have this epic, echoic, powerful feel to them, and they both have two of the most amazing, powerful vocalists I've ever heard.

I love the Scandinavian metal scene!!

YtseJammer said:
He loves them..why don't you guys just kiss and get it over with? :wave:
Fuck you Justin!!! LOL :loco:
As to the question posed about Wuther Heights, yes, Ytse Jammer is right, I do love them; particularly their latest release which imo is incredible. It's kind of funny how Tad Morose's original singer and Wuthering Height's original singer was the same guy, and low and behold, he will not be at PP (a shame as he is a great singer and sang on 1 of my favorite albums ever, Sender of Thoughts!):headbang: