Metal Festivus! Atlanta - June 14th feat. Mindflow & Meyvn!

...Special thanks to my special someone. You sure know how to make a girl feel welcome ;)

aaah, you don't have to thank me.

:saint:

*snicker* ok, ok, I know you aren't referring to me. But just the same, it was so great to see you and SavaNanny again so soon after the wedding. Just know that you are ALL welcome at our home also any time. :D

Claus knows the way. heh heh.

Great to see you and your lovely wife again as well. Glad I got to visit a little anyway. The show was a blast. All 3 bands were fun and entertaining. :worship:

Thanks for putting the show together Hoyt. Maybe it's time to expand your horizons to the RALEIGH area! :headbang:

Ma

...Patrick, I didn't catch the name of that song, but I think it was the first one you asked me to record....

no one ever catches the name of 'that song' because Patrick spits it out so fast. :Smug: :p

But it's called Deja Vecu: Conception of Illusion. Although you could probably just title it Deja Vecu for short.

It's a very powerful song and probably their most progressive, although unfortunately this particular video didn't capture that. All I can hear is the drums and vocals, and very little guitar or bass except a few leads. Not complaining Paul, because you did an excellent job and we all appreciate it. :) I just wish we could capture the sound as well as the video. Video like this is never kind to the vocalist either. :ill: heh.

Still, it was great seeing you and Ripper at the show the other night. Thanks so much for making the drive. And remember EBS will be in Gainesville on July 12th with Dead Rites and Greyskull! :kickass:

aaah, you don't have to thank me.

:saint:

*snicker* ok, ok, I know you aren't referring to me. But just the same, it was so great to see you and SavaNanny again so soon after the wedding. Just know that you are ALL welcome at our home also any time. :D

Claus knows the way. heh heh.

har har har ;) Thanks for the invite...see ya tomorrow!! :D Ok fine...I'll give you a little break....

I'm TRYING to get Claus and Tess to come out with me in july....a little help, please? He's stubborn. ;)

no one ever catches the name of 'that song' because Patrick spits it out so fast. :Smug: :p

But it's called Deja Vecu: Conception of Illusion. Although you could probably just title it Deja Vecu for short.

Thanks, I've updated the video details.

It's a very powerful song and probably their most progressive, although unfortunately this particular video didn't capture that. All I can hear is the drums and vocals, and very little guitar or bass except a few leads. Not complaining Paul, because you did an excellent job and we all appreciate it. :) I just wish we could capture the sound as well as the video. Video like this is never kind to the vocalist either. :ill: heh.

I was over on one side of the room (trying to keep out of people's way), which might explain part of that.....

We had an awesome time!! Great show! :headbang:

So glad you were able to make it down Fran and Annie!!!! We loved having you here and look forward to doing it again! Time for us to come up to you guys next! I'll just have to stay away from that Three Olives Grape next time...:p