Metal Festivus! Atlanta - June 14th feat. Mindflow & Meyvn!

Good times! Twas a great night and as always it was great to see all the family and make some new friends. Thanks so much to eveyone that came out and were so supportive.

Hey Bryan, my Michigan Metal Brother! Thanks for the interest in a follow up report. I do plan to post my thoughts later, but suffice to say I am proud of all three bands for a job well done. They each made me very proud on Saturday night. :cool:

We had possibly as many as 75 people in attendance at peak times throughout the night. And from what I could gather from the horns being thrown, heads being banged, and smiles being flashed, everyone had a great time - including me.

:headbang:

more thoughts to come...

I'm so sad that we missed out !! I heard it was a great show :)

When we are not so busy being newlyweds ;) we'll make it to Atlanta for a show again, I'm sure !!

Keep 'em coming !!!

Hey Bryan, my Michigan Metal Brother! Thanks for the interest in a follow up report. I do plan to post my thoughts later, but suffice to say I am proud of all three bands for a job well done. They each made me very proud on Saturday night. :cool:

We had possibly as many as 75 people in attendance at peak times throughout the night. And from what I could gather from the horns being thrown, heads being banged, and smiles being flashed, everyone had a great time - including me.

:headbang:

more thoughts to come...

That's terrific, Hoyt! I've been watching this thread for weeks now wishing I could go! So it's really awesome to hear that everyone had a great time and the bands were kickass! Congrats on another success! :headbang:

FYI,
I put my money where my mouth was regarding this festival, meaning that I bought 2 tickets through TA for this event and will not be seeking a refund of any kind even though I was unable to attend the Metal Festivus. I feel good about this decision because I want to support my local metal scene now more than ever and Hoyt and all the local bands are the greatest people I know in the music business. More power to ya! Money invested in metal is always money well spent, IMO. Hail!:worship:rock::kickass: Together, let us all build up the kingdom of metal on Earth!

Who is that awesome young lady I have been seeing you with???? As If I didn't know already:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Oh you mean this awesome young lady?

AnnienPat.jpg

yeah that's muh girl and she is quite awesome I must say. She came all the way down from North Carolina to support our awesome local talent in Atlanta! (and to see me of course)

Oh you mean this awesome young lady?

AnnienPat.jpg

yeah that's muh girl and she is quite awesome I must say. She came all the way down from North Carolina to support our awesome local talent in Atlanta! (and to see me of course)

That's the one!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO you two look made for each other.

Who is that awesome young lady I have been seeing you with???? As If I didn't know already:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

It's me! It's me! IT'S MEEEEE!! :) and darn proud of it as you can tell :lol:

The show alone would have been worth the drive, though. You guys were awesome and, as usual, a blast to be around. Thanks for ALL of your hospitality. Kathy and James - I can't thank you enough! Love you guys!!

Special thanks to my special someone. You sure know how to make a girl feel welcome ;)

I'll be back soon!

***edit****WOW! Those pictures are fantastic, Esa!!