Metal Festivus! Atlanta - June 14th feat. Mindflow & Meyvn!

Makin' the drive from Raleigh for this ALL by my lonesome :cry: But hey, anything I can do to support the local metal scene in Atlanta, right?? :p

Can't wait! Two more days....and counting :Smokin:

Kathy and James - you guys ready for me?? :heh:

nine pages... over 200 responses... well over 4,000 views. :cool:

I'm pretty happy with this one despite the circumstances.

And having just heard the brand new intro track that E.B.S. has produced, they will be turning heads, dropping jaws, and making new fans this weekend. Can you say 'epic'? :heh:

folks - trust me when I say you want to be in the room when this show starts. And you will want to be there until the end. This will be the only time in 2008 that you will have the opportunity to see these three bands on one stage in one night.

and it doesn't get much better than that.

:Smug: 'Pride'?

damn straight. :kickass:

Can you say 'epic'? :heh:

epic

sounds nice. Kind of rolls off the tongue there doesn't it?

We're ready to take the stage, and we're throwing some new things in which include our very first backdrop debut, brand new intro track, and a guest growler for the growling parts in a few of our songs. Our guest has been a big help to us in the past with various things concerning the band and we wanted to showcase his abilities during our show as a death vocalist. He is extremely talented and great at what he does. Some of you might know him as Minion...err...wait. Dan.

I won't be able to make this tomorrow. Wife had surgery today and can't stand much for a few days. Will see E.B.S at the Pre pre Party though without a doubt.

Whoa...I heard some Halcyon Way's new stuff the other night at band practice. They just keep writing better and better stuff!! I can't wait to see it live!!!
:headbang:

Good times, good times..... :)

--And a special surprise appearance by Tommy Stewart of Hallow's Eve! :headbang:

I'll have video of all 3 bands up on YouTube later, after I can wrest my laptop away from Ripper. :lol:

--And a special surprise appearance by Tommy Stewart of Hallow's Eve! :headbang:

It was very cool seeing Tommy last night

Plus, we had a special surprise appearance by SavaNanny, who made the trek down with Wholesome Annie :headbang:

Definitely a great show, with high-energy sets from all three bands...Festivus ROCKED!!! Thanks again to Hoyt for putting together another top-notch metal spectacular :kickass:

It was also nice to see the ProgPower board well represented; I'm glad many of you were able to make it out (especially those who came all the way from out of state, I know there were a few of you)!

I'll have video of all 3 bands up on YouTube later, after I can wrest my laptop away from Ripper. :lol:

As always, I'll be looking forward to seeing your videos, and some photographs from Esa!

Thank you everyone there lsat night. It was cool chatting with Tommy of Hallow's Eve, real great guy. As always, James and Kathy are like my big brother and sister and always take care care of me post show(hehe), and special thanks to Linda for working the merch table and as usual, selling more merch in one show than i could in a year(oh, and ann bodan for keeping her company). Thank you Paul and Esa for capturing all our good sides.:)

Thank you everyone there lsat night. It was cool chatting with Tommy of Hallow's Eve, real great guy. As always, James and Kathy are like my big brother and sister and always take care care of me post show(hehe), and special thanks to Linda for working the merch table and as usual, selling more merch in one show than i could in a year(oh, and ann bodan for keeping her company). Thank you Paul and Esa for capturing all our good sides.:)

I got some great pics of all you guys this time!! Since Esa and I took pics, there should be a lot to choose from. :headbang: