Metal Festivus! Atlanta - June 14th feat. Mindflow & Meyvn!

Oh no. And I had just bought the Meyvn CD and Mindflow CD in lieu of coming to this show specifically. Truly just some really bad luck on all parties' parts.

Seriously. We're really disappointed that both bands can't make it. It sucks.

On another note....we are going to debut a LOT of new material, and this is going to be the only time you'll hear it for a while. In fact, it was going to be all we were gonna do when we had a shorter set. We have a dozen songs written for album #2.....but first we gotta get the first one out!

A Manifesto For Domination will be going to mastering next week, we have the album mixed down. It was mixed very, very well by Lasse Lammert, who did the newest Alestorm album that everyone seems to be raving about. James Murphy helped with the production, and he will be mastering the record. We have contracts in hand from two labels, and we have some other stuff going on and we hope to make an announcement on a signing soon.

This baby is about to be born, ladies & gentlemen!

We have contracts in hand from two labels, and we have some other stuff going on and we hope to make an announcement on a signing soon.

sounds awesome Jon. Happy for you guys. You all have put in a decent sized amount of work into everything and this has definitely been a long time coming for all of you. Looking forward to seeing what "the biz" can do for HW.

I will buy Manifesto for Domination as soon as I can whenever you guys release it. I've gotten to know some of your songs just by seeing you live several times...it'll be cool to finally listen to them in all their produced and fine-tuned glory.

Come on out every one. We will playing "Black Marys" in its entirety! TVR is gearing up for the album's Fall release worldwide via Koch and Nightmare, so come on out and get an advanced listening to the whole album played live! I know all three bands will be putting on great shows.

Come on out every one. We will playing "Black Marys" in its entirety! TVR is gearing up for the album's Fall release worldwide via Koch and Nightmare, so come on out and get an advanced listening to the whole album played live! I know all three bands will be putting on great shows.
YES! I love the album and can't wait to hear it played LIVE! Rock on, bro!:worship:rock::kickass:

Seriously. We're really disappointed that both bands can't make it. It sucks.

On another note....we are going to debut a LOT of new material, and this is going to be the only time you'll hear it for a while. In fact, it was going to be all we were gonna do when we had a shorter set. We have a dozen songs written for album #2.....but first we gotta get the first one out!

A Manifesto For Domination will be going to mastering next week, we have the album mixed down. It was mixed very, very well by Lasse Lammert, who did the newest Alestorm album that everyone seems to be raving about. James Murphy helped with the production, and he will be mastering the record. We have contracts in hand from two labels, and we have some other stuff going on and we hope to make an announcement on a signing soon.

This disc is going to sound awesome when it comes out. We can't wait for it! :headbang:

--Mike

That's right--only 4 more days until the best local talent in Atlanta takes over. We are happy to announce the unveiling of our stage banner on June 14th. It should be a treat for the crowd as it will add to our stage show/appeal. Some of you were able to catch a sneak peak of what it will look like, seeing our merch table banner last night at the Masquerade.

That's right--only 4 more days until the best local talent in Atlanta takes over. We are happy to announce the unveiling of our stage banner on June 14th. It should be a treat for the crowd as it will add to our stage show/appeal. Some of you were able to catch a sneak peak of what it will look like, seeing our merch table banner last night at the Masquerade.

It's a Festivus miracle!

I am SO stoked for this gig!:headbang::kickass: