MLB/Baseball 2014-2015

Andrelton Simmons to the Angels and a minor-league cather for Aybar and two minor-league pitches. Good trade for the Angels imo, Simmons is one of the best defensive shortstops in the league.

So yesterday i picked up a few packs of baseball cards(yea, i still collect cards) and this came out of one of em ...

WMLars.jpg

:lol:

It's honestly not a guarantee at all. I know people that throw mid 90s that can't make independent league teams because the pitching talent has improved so much in the past ten years and the expectations are so high.

Yea for sure it's not a guarantee, you need more than just arm strength, but that's one of the best weapons/foundations to have in the game, since everything else can basically be be taught. Throwing/arm strength, as you mentioned earlier, has a bit more to do with genetics.

Anymore, if you are a RHT and can't hit 95 consistently it's gonna be hard to get noticed. Even lefties are throwing harder than ever now.

Really? I'd say that's a bit too high. Also depends on what the pitcher has in his repertoire.

Last edited:
Of all sports. This is the sports moment of the year. Nothing beats that epic 3 run shot with the most epic of bat flips!

Giants be picking up that pitching talent and are still on the market for Alex Gordon or Cespedes. Sounds like LA is back in 4th place.

... fourth place? lmao .. yea right. Get real. You are talking about the division champs for three years in a row. We own the NL West, and are going to win it again, without a doubt. I dont think 2016 will be much different for the giants than 2013 was. Basically no higher than a 3rd place finish for you guys. And unlike sanfran, we dont rely on getting in with the wild card spot, instead we outright WIN the division just about every year.

Sucks that we had to send Iwakuma back because of the failed physical. I really hope we land Jose Hernandez from the Marlins.