MLB/Baseball 2014-2015

8-0 shutout bro. 8 - 0. One hit is all you guys had tonight, just ONE measly single. LMAO! Just like i said, Kershaw mowed your team down and sent em back to the dugout one by one, while Bumgarner got rocked harder than a crackhead on 6th street. Just call me daddy from now on.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/152408030/dodgers-win-third-straight-nl-west-title

DODGERS_zpsfnhdzweo.jpg

TB, I could care less about one game. I care more about three rings in 5 years.

And I was Giants fan from birth. Watching Barry Bonds when I was younger sealed the deal. And I hate the Cardinals almost as much as I hate the Dodgers.

The Giants have 8, compared with 6 for LA. Yeah, and I loved Mike Matheny back when he wasn't a horrible douchebag. One of the greatest defensive catchers ever.

I had relatives who knew Craig Biggio, so I was definitely rooting against the '04-'05 Cards, but they were a great team. Ironic how those teams couldn't win big, yet the 83 win '06 team won. Freaking Baseball...

They got lucky as fuck and ran into a Detroit team that had like 2 weeks off because they swept everybody. The stars aligned for them.

The Giants have 8, compared with 6 for LA. Yeah, and I loved Mike Matheny back when he wasn't a horrible douchebag. One of the greatest defensive catchers ever.

I think TB is only talking about rings won while actually in California, since that score is 5-3 in favor of LA.

Well the geographical location of a team doesn't matter. Both teams started in NY and both moved around the same time.

The totals are 8-6 Giants when accounting for the full history of the teams.

I had relatives who knew Craig Biggio, so I was definitely rooting against the '04-'05 Cards, but they were a great team. Ironic how those teams couldn't win big, yet the 83 win '06 team won. Freaking Baseball...

Yup, i would have thought they'd win more than just one ring with that "new murderers' row" lineup they had.

Biggio is one of my all time favorite 2nd basemens. I remember him and Bagwell fucking shit up back then.

Yeah, Biggio was a great player. Multiple 20-20 seasons and gold gloves, always had a good on-base percentage; he was a very well rounded ballplayer. Nice guy too. Was very happy to see him make the HOF, mainly because the value of my few autographs from him went up in value. :p

Yea, i was really happy to see him get in as well.

Well the geographical location of a team doesn't matter.

Of course it does. I personally don't give a shit about what either team did when they were in NY ... and neither do most fans. Like i said the LOS ANGELES Dodgers have 5 rings, the SAN FRANCISCO giants have only 3. I dont care what the BROOKLYN Dodgers, Atlantics, Bridegrooms, Robins did ... and i certainly dont give a flying fuck what the NEW YORK Gothams or Giants did.

Gentlemen, may I recommend utilizing the ignore feature that's easily clickable under each user's profile pic, the exclamation point.

I deleted a bunch of posts, keep it on topic and civil or jump to another thread.

KC/Houston should be a good series. Really hoping for a Pirates win.

The current format is stupid though. The wildcards should play a 3 game series instead of one game to decide the whole season.